To the Mods: WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG

lovevalourpromo3.jpeg

Since mid June the gang has gotten along quite well. Here is a pic I took from a show that the guys have been working on for you gals. I'm sure you'll recognize windinhair, knotty, toyz, illuminati, and allnightr,
Uncle Looking was invited, but did not show up... probably busy.
Opening night has not yet been scheduled, stay tuned for additional announcements.

Anyways, I would like to make a suggestion to the MODs designed to maintain harmony even when the Prima Donna returns some day.
Please place a limit on the number of posts per day that a member can post into COED. A number such as 5 seems reasonable. This would cause certain people to invest more thought into making their posts relevant.

You have a limit in place in other forums, and it helps make the site more inviting to new customers.
"Why can't we all just get along" didn't work too well for Rodney King either.

Actually we do all get along pretty well. Bonking bandles and stooges doesn't count.
Put all these members in a real room and the mean bullies wither away into the corner cowardly, and the genuine people thrive, put them behind a monitor screen and they become larger then life, just the way it is, but I do wish more were able to get along. As to post limits, why punish the good because of the bad. Once you give in to the evils it runs ramped.

"Bonk"

IB
Where are there limits on how many posts a person can make?

Can Mods make rules and make that kind of change?
  • Toyz
  • 08-17-2015, 11:14 AM
Where are there limits on how many posts a person can make?

Can Mods make rules and make that kind of change? Originally Posted by Cat in the Hat
Unfortunately they cant...there are the logistical issues with deciding how many.posts a legitimate poster can make vs adding up the aggregate posts of the various Bandles & fandles that permeate our little community.

I mean, should each fake handle get the same number as the legitimate ones? Or should they be divided between each of them? (That would be my solutuon ).
So the OP's statement is incorrect.

OK.

That seems to be the case a lot around here.
  • Toyz
  • 08-17-2015, 06:07 PM
"Why can't we all just get along" didn't work too well for Rodney King either.

Actually we do all get along pretty well. Bonking bandles and stooges doesn't count. Originally Posted by Windinhishair

True Dat Wind. Kicking Chihuahuas to the curb gets boring after a spell.

I'm the white haired guy in the middle.
  • Toyz
  • 08-18-2015, 11:37 AM
Attachment 444280

Since mid June the gang has gotten along quite well. Here is a pic I took from a show that the guys have been working on for you gals. I'm sure you'll recognize windinhair, knotty, toyz, illuminati, and allnightr,
Uncle Looking was invited, but did not show up... probably busy.
Opening night has not yet been scheduled, stay tuned for additional announcements.

Anyways, I would like to make a suggestion to the MODs designed to maintain harmony even when the Prima Donna returns some day.
Please place a limit on the number of posts per day that a member can post into COED. A number such as 5 seems reasonable. This would cause certain people to invest more thought into making their posts relevant.

You have a limit in place in other forums, and it helps make the site more inviting to new customers.
Originally Posted by Mr Peabody

Mr P forgive me for not acknowledging the creativity and fun in your post! More stuff like this is needed to continue on a path of making co-ed an enjoyable place to spend a few mjnutes.

That said "HOW DARE YOU SHARE PICTURES OF ME & MY DANCING BALLERINA BUDDIES"!!! Our "hobby away from the hobby" is sacred to US all.

Please be sure to catch us this holiday season as we perform "The Nutcracker" as a part of the annual holiday tax evasion drive.

Now I told Toyz that those feathers on his head weren't his best look, but you know how Toyz is...
  • Toyz
  • 08-18-2015, 12:21 PM

Now I told Toyz that those feathers on his head weren't his best look, but you know how Toyz is... Originally Posted by The Allnighter
FEATHERS are fun! I wish you woils quit bitching about it! (How about those boots though? Pretty bad ass huh?)

Now I told Toyz that those feathers on his head weren't his best look, but you know how Toyz is... Originally Posted by The Allnighter
I told him to stay Out of my closet but no he just had to go all rainbow ndn and borrow my feathers.
  • Toyz
  • 08-18-2015, 04:43 PM
Feathers are fun...fine guys...make fun.

{{{Goes in corner to play video strip poker}}}
I had forgotten a couple of the handles of you guys and was sure a provider would point out the mistake.

Reminds me that one of our providers is an accomplished ballerina who will dance for you. PM me if interested.
They were supposed to match my yellow tutu, but Illuminati went and stole my yellow bootlaces!

...and then he doesn't even show up at the beach!

He misses a great outing because he wants to have Kitty Bunny Fuck starch his tutu...or was it stiffen his tutu? I dunno, it was something like that...