Ever schedule with someone you don't like?

• tron
  • 08-17-2015, 06:51 PM
There's a couple of providers that have done things that irritated me, but they are hot and this should be a NSA activity.

Ever schedule with someone you have not met, but they did some things to irritate you? Was it a better time than expected, or were you left thinking 'Damn! I should have known that was a bad idea.'
  • Toyz
  • 08-17-2015, 06:59 PM
There's a couple of providers that have done things that irritated me, but they are hot and this should be a NSA activity.

Ever schedule with someone you have not met, but they did some things to irritate you? Was it a better time than expected, or were you left thinking 'Damn! I should have known that was a bad idea.' Originally Posted by tron

Absolutely...

Nightmare Sally...

Just to show her I could get around her scheduling blockade...(I was on a mission)

Turned out we clicked & saw each other fairly regularly for a spell...

She went totally BSC a while after we quit seeing each other...(no I was not a cause)
The ladies can be just like the guys, tough and rough on the board but sweethearts in person. If she's hot and sexy, why not.

IB
The ladies can be just like the guys, tough and rough on the board but sweethearts in person. If she's hot and sexy, why not.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
🙋🏾🙋🏾🙋🏾🙋🏾🙋🏾🙋🏾🙋🏾
We are all hot and sexy, when we are the only naked girl in the room.
Duuuh!
We are all hot and sexy, when we are the only naked girl in the room.
Duuuh! Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin

If only that were true.
If only that were true. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Listen here sunburnonhisbaldspot ....
Listen here sunburnonhisbaldspot .... Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin

• Loxly
  • 08-17-2015, 10:06 PM
Never, but I'm a patient person and value the M&Gs. It's a great way to "feel someone out" before you "feel them up".

As the old crank on the mountain once asked:

"Did you ever meet someone that, at first, you didn't like. But after you got to know them you hated them?"
Never, but I'm a patient person and value the M&Gs. It's a great way to "feel someone out" before you "feel them up".

As the old crank on the mountain once asked:

"Did you ever meet someone that, at first, you didn't like. But after you got to know them you hated them?" Originally Posted by Loxly
That's great Loxly.

Life is too short and dollars too dear to waste time and spend money to seeing a provider with whom you don't have good chemistry or whom you don't like.