What was your favorite Super Bowl commercial?

Happy Monday!!

What was your favorite super bowl commercial?
I liked the dog sitting one for Bud Light. It was cool seeing the dogs walk upright serving beer.
This years SB commercials kind of sucked... they were really lame. I think by far the best one was the mini Darth Vader...

I was listening to the radio and Vedra mentioned that he was an actor on the Young and the Restless and had recently received a pacemaker due to heart problems.
The Darth Vader one was fantastic!
Mini Darth Vader was awesome. We all laughed and laughed. Of course that could have been the beer.
Loved the Tostitos with the crumbs being used to revive the goldfish and then grandpa.
I liked the Cowboy singing Elton John.
Cheers!
That was Doritos I believe that revived the Grandpa.

My fav was the VW Beetle commercial. Followed by the Bud cowboy singing Tiny Dancer.
The mini Darth Vader was cute...loved the Snickers one where Rosanne Barr gets slammed by a log!
Bridgestone Tires

I'm a sucker for a friendly beaver.
My favorite was the one with the Beaver!!! Who doesnt love a beaver?
My favorite was the one with the Beaver!!! Who doesnt love a beaver? Originally Posted by Ivy Chick
Ahem. Nothing really to add to this one.
The Audi commercial was awesome.
I liked the one where the guy was tempting the small dog with a dorito

I also like the trailer for Capt. America
Ok I liked the Darth Vader one but my favorite one is the one that made all the men cringe-the Doritos commercial where the guy sucked the other guys fingers. The look on his face was priceless!