Will RockerRick Return?

Well, ztonk wondered why a poll hadn't been started. Gave me an idea....

Do you think RockerRick will follow through on his announcement to take an "ECCIE Break?"
DIEHARD2...
The correct statement is: He NEVER left, he is just not posting like he used to...
But if you look closely he has another thread and has responded to suggestions...

So since your initial poll question is incorrect, I need to pick the most likely answer as if it was asked correctly.. I do LOVE polls....
Clarification -- What I mean is, will he return to his normal routine of major posting, or will he stay "in the shadows" like he said he would? Sorry, cannot edit the poll. It has to say the way it is. I think many people will get the gist of the question that is being asked.
Individuals who are well known over long period of time become an integral part of the culture that informs and helps community thrive. Thrive in a way that cannot be adequately measured by math. Human knowledge still kingly around here, correct?

Many of our biggest most prolific (sometimes ubiquitous) posters and reviewers magnetize these Boards. By coming so fast and often, many peeps "check back" often feeding a vicious cycle of delivery/consumption of posts. Rocker Rick performed often helpful and mostly entertaining feedback that enlivened and probably caused many more log on operations here. So Trees for one, hopes Rick becomes active again. If there is a megatrend underway - - Rocker Rick will read it and lead it. We hope.

Jaylyn retired and took some time off. Seems that she came back looking better than ever and has proceeded to exceed expectations in her post-retire come-back phase. Lots of fresh laudatory praise and reviews. She got her mojo back. More power to her and to Rocker Rick for bringing back the love whenever he is good and ready.

Not having RockerRick active is like having a big wikipedia server down. Still works, but not as fast or well.

19Trees
Individuals who are well known over long period of time become an integral part of the culture that informs and helps community thrive. Thrive in a way that cannot be adequately measured by math. Human knowledge still kingly around here, correct?

Many of our biggest most prolific (sometimes ubiquitous) posters and reviewers magnetize these Boards. By coming so fast and often, many peeps "check back" often feeding a vicious cycle of delivery/consumption of posts. Rocker Rick performed often helpful and mostly entertaining feedback that enlivened and probably caused many more log on operations here. So Trees for one, hopes Rick becomes active again. If there is a megatrend underway - - Rocker Rick will read it and lead it. We hope.

More power to Rocker Rick for bringing back the love whenever he is good and ready.

Not having RockerRick active is like having a big wikipedia server down. Still works, but not as fast or well.

19Trees Originally Posted by 19Trees

HMMMMMM!!!!!!!

THAT IS VERY PROLIFIC!!!!

Who gives a crap
drpro79 +1 but it is good for getting out the popcorn and watching the drama (or lack thereof)

Lilly - didn't you mean profound rather than prolific? I really shouldn't cast stones as I spelled acronyms as "Acrynuyms" the other day and didn't catch it until I saw my PM, but I'm just sayin....

The leopard won't change his spots so my prediction is RR will be back once he finds he doesn't have other places to influence and incite drama nearly as amusing as our little forums. I really wouldn't compare Jaylyn to RR in this instance as actions, areas (BP to eccie) and motives (contribution vs. making a living) are vastly different. But then what the hell do I know?
  • Sire
  • 03-23-2013, 12:35 AM
No one ever asked if I would return.
No one ever asked if I would return. Originally Posted by Sire
You left???
Well, the poll will be closing in two days. Wasn't too shocked by the results. I created it on a "prod" by Ztonk, and I was slightly intoxicated when I was deciding to make it. I only wanted to know people's thoughts on this.
He always stood for what he believes so I do hope he returns but I understand if he wants to stay away from the drama
  • Sire
  • 03-27-2013, 01:58 AM
You left??? Originally Posted by fun2come
For a while now. Heck, you don't even know me. You've only been here since October.
For a while now. Heck, you don't even know me. You've only been here since October. Originally Posted by Sire
Yeah, but I signed up as soon as I found this site ....

Well, I am glad you are back (even though I can now honestly say I didn't miss you, LOL).

I do enjoy your posts !!!
For those of you who voted, thanks for your votes. And for those of you who gave feedback.....well...ummm...... ..

don't know what to say here.