For the Providers!

If you could provide a doubles session with any other girl in the EECIE Hobby, what girl would we do it with? Just curious as if providers team up alot to make a guys fantasy happen.
I love another cute girls company. Gives me a chance to chill back, eat a bag of potato chips and watch what's happening o_O
I hahd a gent ask me this, then about a month later he asked me to come see him and by the way, its a double with Dallas Rain! It was a mind blowing 2 hour experience. I haven't even attempted to think about establishing another provider 'crush'. I think that eventually I will admire posts and activities from another provider and want to play, but I'm just not there yet :-p
hmmm....interesting!
I have come to accept Im truly only a guys gal but if you were gonna tie me up and make a girl sit on my face.... Sky Rodgers is the first that comes to mind. There are a few others ... I have to think of names though.
I have come to accept Im truly only a guys gal but if you were gonna tie me up and make a girl sit on my face.... Sky Rodgers is the first that comes to mind. There are a few others ... I have to think of names though. Originally Posted by purtybaby
You tied up, Sky and me showing YOU a good time ... now that's a thought ... of course we won't stop until we are done .... LOL
Im little but really quite strong , I hope you practiced your knots in boy scouts... Im a hard girl to keep down ; )
I was thinking hand cuffs
Never learned how to tie the knot
I have come to accept Im truly only a guys gal but if you were gonna tie me up and make a girl sit on my face.... Sky Rodgers is the first that comes to mind. There are a few others ... I have to think of names though. Originally Posted by purtybaby
& Sky Rodgers would definitely do that to you, and return the favor!!

Xoxo Sky