The best choice for.....?

• oden1
  • 03-26-2013, 01:01 AM
I was recently getting to celebrate a large personnel accomplishment my college graduation. I am no spring chicken and it has taken me awhile to get there in the process I had to give up a lot. So a lot of my relatives from out of state are coming in for a big party. To get my place ready I bought a couple of self-inflating air mattresses. The instruction said to take the tip of the hose (part A) insert it into the orifice (part b) it maybe a tight fit some saliva can be used to lubricate hose for easier insertion. Something about this was tickling my memory but I couldn’t put my finger on it. Next it said simply turn on the battery operated pump and it will run until completion. If for any reason the pump fails to operate manual operation maybe accomplished by placing mouth on orifice (part b) and exhaling until mattress is full. That is when it struck me this is just when I was married. As long as we had plenty of batteries I was not needed.
All this got me thinking it has been several years since I have had the time for sex. I know what you are thinking “come on seriously not time”. I am not saying it was impossible. Charm, sophistication, class, good looks, sense of humor and ease way with the ladies, if I had any of those it might have been possible. My last dalliance was off of this board a long time ago. Sex has now moved into the same category as Aliens, the Loch ness monster, Bigfoot, Unicorns and 911 conspiracy theories. Sure there are pictures and videos all over the internet but is it real.
So this is my question, I am looking to harken back to simpler time. When a breeze could get you aroused and watching a girl eat a banana was mesmerizing (okay that is still true). So I thought who better to ask then you gentlemen and ladies. Who would be the girl you would pick for a classic fantasy session. You know the classic French maid, school girl, cheerleader or Librarian. The one with classic fantasy curves, good pair of lungs and round hips like Marilyn Monroe, Daisy duke, I dream of Genie girl, the hot women from Buck Rogers, Snow White and Mary Poppins (last two a little weird but you see where I am going ).
So here is the question, if you were going to have a 90 min to couple hour session with a provider who fits the bill. Who would you choose and what classic fantasy would fit that lady. Keep in mind the whole point to just have a good dam time she doesn’t have to the greatest BBBJ (doesn’t hurt). I think GFE goes without saying what fun is having the bright red lipstick on the French maid and having just an explosive amount of LFK & DFK while doing some intense anatomy exploration (what fun is an outfit you rip off in 10s it has got to last 25s)
P.S. Austin or San Antonio providers just who you think would have the most fun doing it
I was recently getting to celebrate a large personnel accomplishment my college graduation. Originally Posted by oden1
Based on the first sentence alone, you might consider asking the college to refund your tuition.
lol Jay Walker...

Wow...SO many wonderful gals these days to pick from. Tell us what race, height,etc really gets ya going. That would help.
Based on the first sentence alone, you might consider asking the college to refund your tuition. Originally Posted by Jay Walker
I was thinking the same thing!!! Lol
  • oden1
  • 03-26-2013, 05:26 PM
I do apologize for the terrible grammar. It was always my worst subject, thank god I did not have to take much of it.

As for your question Reincarnated, height average or taller, race not a huge concern. I like them buxom and bubbly. Personality is much more important in this situation. So I guess I better a simpler question is who is bubbly, fun and a bit goofy?
I didn't read this original post (my Babel fish had a severe seizure), but to match your grammar with her spelling: Shayla84
  • Sire
  • 03-27-2013, 01:57 AM
Haha @ Jay. Well done.
Sex has now moved into the same category as Aliens, the Loch ness monster, Bigfoot, Unicorns and 911 conspiracy theories. Originally Posted by oden1

we are so not hooking up. Ever