Handicap hobbying

Anyone with a physical impairment (spare the overused dick jokes ) hobby here? How do the ladies handle it? Want to refer someone to a provider who has back problems (can't do mish) and a bj just won't do.
I have seen someone in a wheelchair and it was really not an issue, my incall is on the first floor so it was easy access for him.
I have seen someone in a wheelchair and it was really not an issue, my incall is on the first floor so it was easy access for him. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
This would be a key issue. I don't think I've ever seen a lady with an easily accessible front door (to her incall that is). Good for you JJ!
I have seen a couple of gentlemen in wheelchairs and had a blast. Like Jules said.. Having an accessible location is very important. My front door wasn't perfect but he came prepared with a ramp... Awesome!
As long as they are upfront about it prior to showing up, so it is the ladies decision whether she chooses to see him or not, I don't see a problem with it.
anyone ever see a deaf person?
I wish that my apartment wasn't on the top floor. I have missed out on several guys that were in wheel chairs. I have walked many up the stairs though do to old age or just needed help walking.
You might try to find or PM OldWobbly. I believe that he has experience in this area and might be a good resource.
Its no problem and like JJ said my apartment is great for this cause I have really good parking, Its like you park and you are right at my front door. Yes I have seen a deaf person but that was no problem cause I could do sign language.
I think most ladies are great at being accommodating for clients. We just need it communicated up front as to what is wanted/expected.
Its no problem and like JJ said my apartment is great for this cause I have really good parking, Its like you park and you are right at my front door. Yes I have seen a deaf person but that was no problem cause I could do sign language. Originally Posted by exoticbabygirl
I'd love to learn sign language, that's awesome!
anyone ever see a deaf person? Originally Posted by cage196

As a deaf hobbyist, I can assure to that yes, there are providers who have seen deaf guys