New Sexy Pics!!

These Picture's Were Taken Yesterday

id hit it...
lol
Guys, do your research on this one. Very mixed reviews. From what I have noticed, if you want to pay 200 for drama and non-gfe, then go for it. She is a good looking girl.
There have been some bad reviews coming out of Austin on her... I would pass...
id hit it...
lol Originally Posted by bubbaJay
thank you see you soon
Guys, do your research on this one. Very mixed reviews. From what I have noticed, if you want to pay 200 for drama and non-gfe, then go for it. She is a good looking girl. Originally Posted by Ranchhand
drama?? i'm sorry but if you do your reasearch hun both those bad reviews were fake and both accounts were dissabled by the moderators.
and i have have way more good reviews than bad reviews.

as far non-gfe i have been non-gfe since i started the hobby and everyone who meets me knows that, it's on every review.
There have been some bad reviews coming out of Austin on her... I would pass... Originally Posted by casetractorman
the bad reviews in austin were fake hun and mods disabled their accounts.

i have meet many people and many people like me. please if you have never meet please don't speak negative about me. if you don't like what service's i have offer then that's fine(to each is own).
Aww hell, come to Houston...I'll give it a shot!

Your pics are pretty HOT!!!
Last I will say on this subject, but since I was addressed personally by the young lady in question, I will reply. Under her avatar she has 12 eccie reviews. Of the 12 reviews 8 of them are fair, and 4 of them are horrible, with a no recommendation. Of the 4 out of 12 bad reviews, I will admit that 1 account was dis-abled, but that happens all the time. Given that 1 review was possibly false, that means that 3 out of the other 11 were "no" recommendations. I dont like the odds of having a bad time. Too many other nice ladies on here that I know for sure are good. Good luck to you Ms. Destiny, just a regular guy here passing on correct information to a few friends. Of course guys will be guys and make their own decisions, based on what they read.
I can't speak for other people, but I have seen her and REALY enjoyed our time together. She has a smoking body and once you spend a few minutes talking to her you will find she is actually a nice person. Not only do I recomend. I wish she would come back to San Antonio and make another trip to Jacksonville. (I travel a lot between those two cities. Personally, I think she make a few poor choices in friends, but I know she is legit, fun and I'd love a chance to see here again.
I feel the same as 1trvlman,....Filipina Destiny is truly a Hot, legit and awesome provider, my encounter with her was extremely satisfying, since her leaving San Antonio I have made plans to visit her at her new location,.....well worth the trip. IMHO don"t pass up seeing this WOMAN!!
The young lady asked me to say something positive about her and I will. Her pics are freaking hot and if she were in Dallas I'd definitely hit that. However, one of my reviews is listed under her but it was for another Pinay Beauty up our way. Will ask mods to try and correct it.
I had a good time with her. She is not gfe but she's clear about that. What she is is a beautiful girl with an amazing body ... I mean sinfully amazing. The rest is in my review but I got exactly what was advertised (well, her pictures don't actually do her justice haha)
So this is what they mean by the WK guys coming out of the woodwork. lol This is just too funny.
yea this turned into a lot of drama
the gentlemen above turned it into drama,
i just posted picture's.
yea i dont think you did anything wrong. its just funny how things get started and blow up.