Re-alignment

The recent move of Niagara, Ont reviews to the Toronto section has got me thinking. Should we petition the powers that be to break up WNY? Roch, Syracuse and Bing are all farther away fro Buffalo than Niagara Falls ont, seems to make sense. Binghamton and Buffalo in the same section? What good does Syracuse or Bing info do for people in Buffalo? Rochester is even a bit of a stretch. Certainly more Buffalonians play in canada than Roch. Hell, More Roch Guys play in canada versus Binghampton. Your thoughts. Please
Your thoughts. Please Originally Posted by drluv1
hows about ...it be fucking retard of an idea?
  • Chloe
  • 01-08-2015, 06:36 PM
Let's make it legal. You'd be happy and I'd move on.
hows about ...it be fucking retard of an idea? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Isn't it bad enough that A/HV became Vermont?

Fuck.
If IGGY had his way... we'd have an Eggertsville and Snyder delineation.
  • Chloe
  • 01-08-2015, 07:14 PM
I'll stay with you if you stay with me.
hows about ...it be fucking retard of an idea? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Would it be too hard for your neanderthal brain to troll 4 sections?
Would it be too hard for your neanderthal brain to troll 4 sections? Originally Posted by drluv1
answer = yes

...and yer "idea" still = retard
Should we petition the powers that be to break up WNY? Originally Posted by drluv1
Only if it keeps plastic man from posting in Rochester.
Wow I agree with PM on this one. He put it nicely. I would like to think that it keeps the ladies traveling. Im sure only the CDC would agree with you. What do you think would be positive from this if it did happen?
Only if it keeps plastic man from posting in Rochester. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
the big tough ...cowboy ...with sensitive ...sensibilities ...sweeeeeeet
the big tough ...cowboy ...with sensitive ...sensibilities ...sweeeeeeet Originally Posted by Plastic Man
I have my moments
It would be better to just have a search by city function.
Have to agree pulling NF Canada out was a bad move when NF ON is only minutes away while Syracuse is a couple hours away!......
Wow I agree with PM on this one. He put it nicely. I would like to think that it keeps the ladies traveling. Im sure only the CDC would agree with you. What do you think would be positive from this if it did happen? Originally Posted by DiamondJohn
Easier searching, I don't know how many times I see the headline for an ad or review that sounded interesting, only to find out it is for syracuse. I really don't have much interest in syracuse or bing. I've already suggested in the Toronto forum, that they split up Niagara, hamilton and Toronto, but I'm not sure there's anybody home up there! I really don't think it would have much effect on the traveling ladies, it may actually help them to tailor their ads in different markets.
.... but I'm not sure there's anybody home up there! Originally Posted by drluv1
Have to keep in mind this is a board run by Texans who have little interest the GWN.
They would rather bone chicas and donkeys in Tijuana......