PTs

Just came here to say fuck PTs the all nude joint on Plano Rd.

I go there 2 or 3 times a month its not my favorite but I like to go have a few beers while traffic dies down, as its on my way home from work.

Lately I have noticed increasing cover charge from 10 to 12 and this evening it was 20.
Fine I paid it and went in.
Today for some reason they wanted to hassle me about ice set up, normally I bring in 3 beers and have been told multiple times any more than that I have to pay for ice.
Today I bring in 2 beers and one of the waitress tells me 2 or more I have to pay for ice, I was like thats new, I was already drinking one and politely told her that it would be just this one beer no ice needed. She insisted I get ice, I complained for one beer, she said yes, I said no I dont need it.

She then said let me go check with my manager, so 2 minutes later some dick head bouncer in a cheap suit and a sling on his arm comes over and tells me with tall boys (which I had) requires an ice set up. I tell him it would only be for one beer, he insists I pay. I then got pissed and I am not one to make a scene,but I was pissed and I threw 20 dollars at him and said get me some ice then bitch.

As expected he threw me out, no refund.

FUCK PTS.
Lmao. Fuck PT’S it’s a Dump
Go to a good subamp until traffic dies down.
Pts suck.
Agree it’s a dump. Prices are outrageous and 80% of the girls aren’t even worth considering
Was the 20 charge before 6 p.m?