I’m not mad, nola ECCIE. Just…. Disappointed

The nola strip club thread has been dead for some time. . WAKE UP people! The pandemic of over (-ish). The strip cub scene here used to be premium. I need to know if it still is. So Get out there and throw some ones on some titties and ass!

Jokes aside lol
I know visions is a hit or miss, but Anyone’s tested the waters at SheShe’s or any of these other black dancers clubs? Are extras still as plentiful?
I feel ya man. I was in Miami a month ago and the Pampano Beach area strip clubs have it going on. Essentially brothels with dancers (see my south Miami strip club review). There is no pretense, if you’re paying you’re getting full service action in the club. Similarly Houston you can head to the club and pretty much have a sure thing (haven’t been to Treasures since Covid but preCovid it was a sure thing).

we need an influx of Cubans or Argentines to start working the clubs. Those chicks aren’t into games, they wanna get paid and don’t mind full service to get it going.

That said, see my crazy horse port Allen review, there are gems to be found but after heading to Miami, I’m really disappointed in Louisiana strip clubs.
Not a encounter moved to correct forum
FUCK YOU COUCH!