Let me start off by saying this isn't going to be an apology!

Here we go again...only this time it's my attitude problem...whoop whoop!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ighlight=Jemma

Let me start off by saying this isn't going to be an apology.

Yes, I went off on this guy. Oh well! It happens I'm sure. People have bad days things are said and things blown out of proportion...like this "fake" review. First off, this isn't a review because I haven't even seen him. This is an alert which should be made as an alert.

How many of you girls have had guys give you hard times and have said nothing?...well not me. I am not going to let jerk offs devalue me. I've lost too much to let y'all get to me. How many of y'all let these assholes walk all over you?...well not me. How many of y'all get bashed for something because things didn't go the right way for the man? Maybe he didn't like something you did...not everyone is a match...this isn't match.com or eharmony! We all have set rules that's how we maintain our safety. It's ridiculous...we are all critized on what we do...good or bad.

Guys you've read the reviews...you know I am YMMV! If you don't think you can be one of the guys I enjoy seeing then don't waste your time or mine. Let me just say this...I don't like guys who are disrespectful...I have said this countless times. I also don't feel the need to explain myself everytime on my reviews when messaging me. Please read before seeing me...but then again not everything you read is true. Lots of guys on here are real assholes and yes I don't care if I get in trouble for saying this...I am speaking the truth!

I am glad he didn't see me because if he did I would of probably gave him bad service. I know my attitude has been mentioned other times, but honestly I don't care anymore. Don't irritate me and it won't happen. I even felt a little bad about it after and was going to apologize, but after seeing him be childish about it. NAHHHH I changed my mind. My attitude is based on how you treat me and I am not going to be treated dirt either and be expected to be nice about it...no I am going to say something back because every girl has a voice. If this ruins my business then ok whatever...but I know not every guy on here is an asshole...like the assholes who like to post negative stuff about me.

Listen, if I haven't seen you and you're bashing me to make yourself seem cool...then do yourself a favor and stop. You haven't seen me and you can't give your 2 cents on something without doing so. Now for those who have seen me that apparentely "hate" me (haha) GROW UP! This isn't high school anymore guys. If you want to be Dungeons and Dragons about it then join on a group called "We hate Jemma Martin" That will help y'all since y'all love to talk about me. And I am sure some people will join. Everybody has haters...who cares!

For the guys who have never given me a hard time or have made up with me from the past...I respect y'all more than you might think!

You just have to get to know me to understand how my attitude is. If comes off as bitchy then I am either being bitchy or just being blunt...you never can tell. People have confusing bad days sometimes where your mind isn't there really...I know I do and I know you do. It was all a misunderstanding which I can explain, but I'd rather not...because why should I...

So feel free to leave whatever comments you want...negative I'm sure it will be...because I really don't care. I am who I am and I am not going to let asshole devalue me! Remember being respectful is the best way to reach out to me. Thanks guys!

So Carkido45 you can eat your popcorn now because I made my own little post in the Co-Ed
Jemma, you are a smart young woman and I hope that you can eventually realize that your reviews affect your business more than posts like this do.
But posts like this are sources of boundless entertainment for the rest of us. Keep up the "good" work!
Jemma, you are a smart young woman and I hope that you can eventually realize that your reviews affect your business more than posts like this do. Originally Posted by Diomidis
Your making the mistake she gives a fuck.
How did you get access to the ROS? I don't have PA and I saw nothing that would elicit such a detailed and lengthy response from you.
Subtracting the review that wasn't a review Jemma has 48 reviews with a total of 5 no's and 43 yes recommendation's some of those yes recommendations have come from credible board members including mojojo213 and Smoke2nd. DED , Internet Inventor2'
They gave her very enthusiastic yes recommendations.
Reminds me of the old saying, "better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt." This probably would have gone mostly un-noticed to many that don't have any "bad" history with you.

Gotta love the part about "I even felt a little bad about it after and was going to apologize, but after seeing him be childish about it. NAHHHH I changed my mind." Really no way to know if that is a true statement since it never happened.

I understand your anger, been there, done that but you would have been better served to have slept on a response. JMHO
How did you get access to the ROS? I don't have PA and I saw nothing that would elicit such a detailed and lengthy response from you. Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
Ha!! you ever heard of a wk leaks.
Your making the mistake she gives a fuck. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
That's her problem: she doesn't. As a professional, regardless of the industry, one should NEVER be a 'bitch' (her word not mine) to the client. Business is grown through long term relationships. Not single one-off encounters.

Guys talk, word gets around, you hear things.... If you're having a bad day, IMO, stay in bed... By yourself.
  • Trey
  • 01-29-2012, 03:44 PM
Who gives a fuck anymore? The lady shouldn't post on the subject anymore just respond with a new pic in a cheerleader outfit. Start with a texans outfit should've done that when they won the south division. Maybe do a rockets one now.

And don't worry about us talking shit, hell you're making money. No matter what you do you will be good. You put it out there before already, told them ymmv and they still come. So it ain't your fault its these dumb ass guys that think they will be the one to put some act right in you. Fuck em, you do you.
That's her problem: she doesn't. As a professional, regardless of the industry, one should NEVER be a 'bitch' (her word not mine) to the client. Business is grown through long term relationships. Not single one-off encounters.

Guys talk, word gets around, you hear things.... If you're having a bad day, IMO, stay in bed... By yourself. Originally Posted by Still Spunky
And one should never be a "bitch" to the provider now either!!!!! Be a bitch to me and I'll just snap back.
Am I the only one who wants to fuck the shit out of this girl now?
damn you sound so hot when your angry! and i love it!! and no not being sarcastic
  • Trey
  • 01-29-2012, 03:54 PM
Am I the only one who wants to fuck the shit out of this girl now? Originally Posted by enderwiggin
As long as you don't come back here to bitch and moan its all good.