Question For The Ladies.

OK, quick question. Let's say a person had met up with a provider, and that person had had their socks blown off, had their clock cleaned, their eyes had bugged out like some cartoon cat, etc., as the result of meeting that provider, and that person wanted to schedule another session with the provider who had brought out these happy results? How long should that person wait to call again without the provider thinking that person is acting like a crazed stalker freak? Just curious.
OK, quick question. Let's say a person had met up with a provider, and that person had had their socks blown off, had their clock cleaned, their eyes had bugged out like some cartoon cat, etc., as the result of meeting that provider, and that person wanted to schedule another session with the provider who had brought out these happy results? How long should that person wait to call again without the provider thinking that person is acting like a crazed stalker freak? Just curious. Originally Posted by housebroken

If you are really impressed with her performance, I bet she wouldn't mind scheduling you in for another appointment before you leave. I don't think there is a turn around time, Go ahead and call that hottie without fear Hun
I just wanna know who the girl is lol
I'd see if she didn't have an appointment following mine....if she didn't I'd sign up again. Oh yeah!...just kidding. The fact is if I had the extra $$ I'd see her the next day and the next one and so on....until I ran out of....jiz. lol
I'm not tellin' (yet), E.E.!

I just hope Ms. Cruz will let me know the next time she is in Houston, so we can discuss the matter further, in person. ;-) She seems like one of the cool ones.
Housebroken...

Don't be shy, chances are if she treated you that way, she enjoyed it also and coming from a provider, when we see hobbyist who we "like" seeing, we are always happy to see you! For an extended visit or every day after that.

Good luck!
  • Trey
  • 01-31-2012, 03:13 PM
Just call her, once I had such a great time I booked another the next day. It's all good if you're not the crazed stalker of course. Just remember its hard to repeat that great session sometimes.
I say ....go for it ....

OK, quick question. Let's say a person had met up with a provider, and that person had had their socks blown off, had their clock cleaned, their eyes had bugged out like some cartoon cat, etc., as the result of meeting that provider, and that person wanted to schedule another session with the provider who had brought out these happy results? How long should that person wait to call again without the provider thinking that person is acting like a crazed stalker freak? Just curious. Originally Posted by housebroken
I would say wait till the next morning and email her a thank you. Mention to her what a great time you had and you will be seeing her again real soon. Oh and bring roses.
24hr rule in effect
I would say wait till the next morning and email her a thank you. Mention to her what a great time you had and you will be seeing her again real soon. Oh and bring roses. Originally Posted by Chislaine
If it's Chislaine bring a hot female provider and roses.
The normal rules of dating don't apply here. Always come prepared to extend if you're having a good time and do it right then. And again the next day if you want.
Tell her you think she's special, that she's the only one for you, and then tell her you're in love and don't pay her...do that tomorrow and you're good...
Yeah what WU said . . .
springtime wedding?