Providers changing incalls and locations alot.

I was talking too a client of mine the other day and he was telling me about this girl that he use too see alot but every time he called too see her she had a new location. He thought it was weird that she would always have a new apartment or change locations. So my question is too you guys, do you feel safer going too see a provider that always is in the same location and same apartment that you first started seeing her in? Or do you mind if she is always changing locations and apartments?
I don't mind if they move. Usually a good reason for it and I feel safer when they change incalls.
I can understand wanting a new place at the end of your lease. Maybe something better or in a better location. I guess it depends on how often he's going to see her. If it's once a year, then he shouldn't bitch about it. If it's once a month, then yeah that seems a little strange.

And I agree with Prolongus. Especially if you have a client you don't wanna see anymore that knows your old incall.
I would prefer they did not move. It gives a sense of continuity. I feel safer because it is familiar and obviously the woman feels safe there. Someone who moves a lot seems to lack that stability i personally crave.
I would prefer they did not move. It gives a sense of continuity. I feel safer because it is familiar and obviously the woman feels safe there. Someone who moves a lot seems to lack that stability i personally crave. Originally Posted by nonfatmetal
Thats how I feel. I have been at the same apartment now for 5 years. My clients tell me that they like it because they feel safe going there.
I agree with you, Tara.
Someone who moves a lot seems to lack that stability i personally crave. Originally Posted by nonfatmetal
Not so much of lacking stability but using discretion as some girls have to switch it up often to avoid any unwanted attention caused by random guys visiting the same incall on a daily basis.
I think it really depends on her setup...

For a private apt incall, it does show stability BUT the neighbors always notice whether they say it or not. I had one for 3 years stable and my neighbors did not care as long as I took my personal precautions and didnt make it vocally known. I havent used that place in about a year and they still look at me funny.

For hotels, you have to change often and they always say something.

Studio girls that move around between spas give off a shady appearance...it shows they cannot play well with others LOL

now if your being taken to a different car everytime...then i would run for the hills!
  • S-Man
  • 11-25-2012, 02:27 PM
The ones who do not move frequently give the impression that they are more savvy. They make sure to screen their clients well enough to weed out potential stalkers so they don't have a need to relocate frequently.
Volume + same location = risk
I prefer moving. Makes me think that the girl is security conscious. Of course that's only the case if she screens, isn't scatterbrained, etc. If she moves a lot, but otherwise doesn't have sense God gave a goose, then I wouldn't bee seeing her long whether she moved or not. Harebrained isn't something I find attractive.
Depends on the location to me. As said earlier if it is every month a new apartment, that is a bit much, however annually staying in decent surroundings doesn't bother me.
Thats how I feel. I have been at the same apartment now for 5 years. My clients tell me that they like it because they feel safe going there. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
As long as it's working for you, and more importantly your clients stick to it. As for me, stability is an indicator of someone who has their stuff together. Infrequent moves don't bother me, but someone who moves 3 or 4 times a year has some sort of issues that are likely not something hobbyists need to get drawn into.
I like to stay in the same place or close to the same place if I can. I understand moving when a lease is up, especially if you're moving up in the world. I used to know girl that moved as often as she could because she was just paranoid!

Tara- I like your posts, but please no more RED, it hurts my eyes
I like to stay in the same place or close to the same place if I can. I understand moving when a lease is up, especially if you're moving up in the world. I used to know girl that moved as often as she could because she was just paranoid!

Tara- I like your posts, but please no more RED, it hurts my eyes Originally Posted by LittleMiss
I'll stop with the red after Christmas