Spinners vs. Bigger For Greek Fun?

OK..personal preference but when I'm looking for a lady that's going to make me pop in Greek it's usually going to be a spinner/skinny lady. Perhaps some of you are so f_cking long in the schlong department that it's no big deal, but when the lady pulls her pretty cheeks apart I don't want anything coming between me and the starfish. Seems like some of the big(ger) ladies are so beefy in the butt that you have to spot 'em several inches before you get to the border of Greece. If I'm going there I want every inch between the tip and my balls taking the trip.
To each its own
If I'm going there I want every inch between the tip and my balls taking the trip. Originally Posted by txcwby6

Just find a guy who is hung better.
My preference
Attached Images File Type: jpg thick.jpg (29.2 KB, 690 views)
I'm not a spinner or BBW but I think it's all about what you like ! That's part of what makes this hobby so great you can find any race, body type, and personality.
Kaci, your Greek trips are amazing!
I'd have to start training for greek but Im tooo scared!
Posting taint will make it easier ... trust me.
Thanks cumquick it's been a while your gonna have to get over to see me again soon.
I'm an equal opportunity giver with greek. It doesn't matter race or size.

To the OP, certain positions are harder than others based on a man's size, but try every position until you get one that you enjoy.

S-P-R-E-A-D those cheeks and/or P-I-N those legs back to get the angle or depth you desire.

No race, size, or age is better. They are all different, and all GREAT in their own unique way!

I just wish that all ladies who enjoy greek would PM me when they are in the mood. All ladies who want to try greek should PM me too

Happy Hobbying!!!
Txcwby you need to see me, i love greek, and i am petite 5"2 120lbs spinner... hehe
The Greeks are a pain in the ass.
First time speaking greek was plain ole Mish with me on top, she obv wanted it bc she pulled me out of her kitty and pushed me in her starfish....I was like ummm wtf just happened...oh wow this is nice and kept the cadence...lol

I like greek on occasion with the right provider but normally dont go bilingual no matter the size.
I prefer women that are shorter than me and weigh less. Based on my size, that makes most of my partners, by definition, "spinners". The only exception being if they are a little closer to my weight. In any event, I have never had the pleasure of meeting Kaci, but she definitely qualifies and has been high on my list. Greek is one of my favorite activities and one of the few times that not being "overly endowed" has actually been an advantage.
My preference Originally Posted by Boltfan
She is downright sexy.