More of a question the complaint I guess

• M4ww2
  • 11-01-2013, 08:27 AM
Why would or does a provider post on bp but then you send an pm to them here they say need references. Does that sound off to anyone else. If your willing to put your name and a pic somewhere like that why do refs matter.
Bp is a necessary evil in this town. Eccie alone cannot support the providers in this area. But it doesn't mean they asouldn't Atleast try to be safe and screen as much as they are able to
Why would or does a provider post on bp but then you send an pm to them here they say need references. Does that sound off to anyone else. If your willing to put your name and a pic somewhere like that why do refs matter. Originally Posted by M4ww2
Hmm, where to start.

Knotty is 100% right.

Here in our forum area BP is a necessary evil. A vast majority of the ladies on ECCIE in our area also advertise elsewhere. Some more regularly than others. Pure economic survival.

Why would an ECCIE lady ask for references?

Why would an ECCIE lady asking for references be an issue for an ECCIE gent?

If there were an ECCIE lady on the board that advertised she does NOT ask for references, what would the MOB say about her?

How would that affect her business?

Would she not be more likely to attract the small percent of gents that prey on ladies here?

There are forums on this board where members openly state that they will NOT see and ECCIE lady that also advertises on BP.

Our forum is not one of those.

If you were able to get an honest answer to a poll about preferred sources of clients, I would go on the record as predicting that ECCIE would not be at the top of that list, as ECCIE, as a site, in no way vets the hobbyist. Other sites do. Vetting of a hobbyist is the provider's responsibility. Arguably, an ECCIE member is, in general, easier to vet than a BP client.

Each lady on ECCIE has her own method(s) of screening. Most clients have absolutely NO CLUE as to the extent the lady goes through to screen, nor should it be our concern.

I have seen comments by some gents in ROS that they thought a provider had no screening or extremely light screening, when in fact, the exact opposite is true. Just because a lady didn't ask you for 2 reference names and numbers in the last 60 days, does not mean she isn't running checks on you.

There are a variety of paid and free resources the ladies use, both formal and informal sources.

As to screening on BP. The ladies have alternate screening methods. Arguably some are more extreme than screening here, some are less.

You have no idea what kind of security measures a lady may or may not be taking when seeing a BP gent.

Additionally, MOST of the ECCIE ladies that also advertise on BP have different services they provide ECCIE gents over BP gents. Some have differing prices, some the same prices for those differing services,

Most of the ladies will tell you that overall, the BP clients are much less desirable than ECCIE clients.

Personally, I have no issue providing references.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
  • M4ww2
  • 11-01-2013, 11:54 AM
I totally understand the screening process and have no complaint of a lady that's won't see me or anyone else without refs. That is her choice and her safety and I personally would never want jeopardize anyone's choice or safety. It was more of a thought that I had and the board has been slow so I thought I throw something in to talk about.

Had seen a couple of providers on here that had screening is must or references a must then they had a post on bp. I understand that our small community is a hit or miss especially with providers. More so economically I'm sure. Aswell I know that our site has far too few safeguards in it. But I feel safer here then I would using bp.
I do completely agree with the always wise sarge and knotty. I like I said wasn't trying to say I agree or disagree. It was just something to talk about.
+1.....

Plus M4 you only have 2 reviews, 9 posts, and signed up within the last 30 days......once you get more eccie traffic under you belt it will get easier.
please, Please PLEASE !!
dont say he's the greatest, my head is still hurtin from the halloween punch, and i really dont need another drink
Lol ok, I will only think it.

Kisses handsome Originally Posted by Disabled Account
Knotty, you invented the game http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...61&postcount=4

So now we need a ruling.

You said that every time someone posts " Sarge is the best" . We drink!

So, if Nicki posts that she is THINKING it, does that count?

We need a ruling, sir.

Oh and BTW, the San Antonio Hollow Weenie Party was off the hook, KM. You were missed.

LOL

Respectfully,

OldSarge
  • M4ww2
  • 11-01-2013, 12:57 PM
I've been around for a few years both as lurker and as member. So I know how it all goes everyone I have seen in the past has since gone away. I'll get there never as "great as sarge and knotty" does that mean both of you have to take a shot. Lol
M4, as you, I also have been a lurker for many years. Being a newbi, we just have to roll with the flow until we gain some credibility on the board.

I have sent a pm to a couple of ladies and have so far received some positive feed back.

Now I just have to jump in and get my feet wet. Well maybe not my feet.