No Getto incalls

i am sorry but i do see some providers cause of the getto talk.

it is just a turn off and i have had close calls in LawWmpyVille (75/635)

i have seen a few in the pass but it is not worth it.
H is not a vowel. It's free so use it.
  • L.A.
  • 01-09-2017, 02:02 PM

it is just a turn off and i have had close calls in LawWmpyVille (75/635)

i have seen a few in the pass but it is not worth it. Originally Posted by BossyWillson
I like pop-tarts, so fucking what?
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-09-2017, 02:45 PM
You have full control over who you go to see. No one is forcing you to only visit ladies with locations in so galled "ghetto" areas. Stop trying to tell ladies where to plant their asses. Some, that is the best they know or can afford. You could always get the hotel of your choice and have the lady you want to see come over to your non-ghetto spot. Remember, it is all about perspective. Some wouldn't be seen at the Westin and consider it trashy.
OP...please consider posting sober henceforth.

i have seen a few in the pass but it is not worth it. Originally Posted by BossyWillson
WAT

Can you clairify? You do like ghettto incalls? What exactly classifies an incall as "ghetto"? Crown air fresheners in every room?

Also, you do see providers who "ghetto talk"? Or do not see providers because of "ghetto talk"? Sorry am crabby today but no habla incomplete sentances
WAT

Can you clairify? You do like ghettto incalls? What exactly classifies an incall as "ghetto"? Crown air fresheners in every room?

Also, you do see providers who "ghetto talk"? Or do not see providers because of "ghetto talk"? Sorry am crabby today but no habla incomplete sentances Originally Posted by BBW Jane Smith
Lmao!!!!!!
Stop going to the ghetto, you're not Santa Claus so James Brown wasn't singing to you.
In The Ghettto isn't that a song ..
hey I bet we all seen someone in the ghetto ?
In The Ghettto isn't that a song .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
yes.. penned by Mac Davis out of Lubbock, Texas

No one is forcing you to only visit ladies with locations in so galled "ghetto" areas. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I have a lot of gall, and I often visit ghetto areas, especially those that contain ghetto Providers.
The ironic things is, the OP comes in saying how he doesn't like "getto" talk but spells and writes incorrect grammar, spelling, and punctuation like he's GHETTO himself.

Dude, get a clue and learn how to conjugate a verb before you try to be choosy.
Ole Bossy didn't learn with that stupid thread he started a couple weeks ago he went and done it again.
Dude, get a clue and learn how to conjugate a verb before you try to be choosy. Originally Posted by StopShort
I think he's more interested in conjugal visits, than conjugating verbs..
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-09-2017, 05:02 PM
I have a lot of gall, and I often visit ghetto areas, especially those that contain ghetto Providers. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Eh, typing isn't in my job description. Fucking is. I'm much better at that than a keyboard.

The Gall you have! *snicker*
You have full control over who you go to see. No one is forcing you to only visit ladies with locations in so galled "ghetto" areas. Stop trying to tell ladies where to plant their asses. Some, that is the best they know or can afford. You could always get the hotel of your choice and have the lady you want to see come over to your non-ghetto spot. Remember, it is all about perspective. Some wouldn't be seen at the Westin and consider it trashy. Originally Posted by ~Ze~