Birthday Plans

• SCRAP
  • 05-07-2017, 08:49 AM
Ok... So I just finished reading TexasGuy35's review of his time with Sia Denali and it was damn impressive...

He treated himself to an "over the top" experience for his birthday and it got me thinking...

Next year (March) will be a "milestone" birthday for me and I need to find the most EPIC way to celebrate it that I can...

10 months to come up with a plan... and suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

I'm sure at least 1/2 of you will suggest that I go Fuck Myself... I get that suggestion a LOT... it's already on the list...

But I need this the be a truly UNREAL and UNIQUE sexual experience...

You know,,, something people will remember 100 years from now...

I'd like to hear from the ladies too... Come on girls,,, what's your best birthday session idea ???
Come out to Reno with me right now. Let's go to the Mustang Ranch! Hot girls there!!
  • SCRAP
  • 05-07-2017, 11:14 AM
Interesting suggestion but I'm looking to play at home on my birthday...

I need some really wild detailed suggestions...

Hit me with your best shot...
That would b a birthday to remember hmmm I might have to think of that one
How bout a reverse gangbang
What do think scrap
Interesting suggestion but I'm looking to play at home on my birthday...

I need some really wild detailed suggestions...

Hit me with your best shot... Originally Posted by SCRAP
Start celebrating early lol
  • SCRAP
  • 05-07-2017, 04:04 PM
How bout a reverse gangbang Originally Posted by texguy35

Nice...

That's an excellent idea...

I can picture it now,,, me on a bed with 15 high end chicks all taking their turn on me...

TG35 gets credit for Suggestion #1...

Who can top that proposal ???

PS - Can we have TexassholeLee/SimplyEcstatic (AKA: Gimp1.0/Gimp2.0) gagged and tied to a chair in the corner of the room not allowed to touch any of the girls too ??? And all the girls can laugh at them and punch them in the nuts all night while I'm getting fucked silly ???
How about a Hugh Hefner fantasy, you rent a place pretend it is the mansion. Have a provider for each year old you are be at the mansion. You make a special edition issue of scrapboy magazine with you and all the girls in attendence. The ultimate being how many of the providers attending you can fuck during that 24 hours. Your goal being 1 for each year old you are.
If you were a civilian this would be easy. Spend an hour with a hooker and you'd remember it forever. Being an old pro at this finding something truly memorable or epic in this hobby is tough. You've banged all types of women and had them do all sorts of things for you.
I would suggest stepping away from a full pro and finding a young woman that is not a pro at all, but could use some help. It wont make for an epic review, but will be much more fun than you will have going the other route. Be careful though, because once you do that going back to hourly girls is tough.
  • SCRAP
  • 05-08-2017, 01:04 PM
How about a Hugh Hefner fantasy, you rent a place pretend it is the mansion. Have a provider for each year old you are be at the mansion. You make a special edition issue of scrapboy magazine with you and all the girls in attendence. The ultimate being how many of the providers attending you can fuck during that 24 hours. Your goal being 1 for each year old you are. Originally Posted by jughead1171
LOVE THAT !!!

You just made the list !!!
(Chris Jericho - WWE)
  • SCRAP
  • 05-08-2017, 01:06 PM
If you were a civilian this would be easy. Spend an hour with a hooker and you'd remember it forever. Being an old pro at this finding something truly memorable or epic in this hobby is tough. You've banged all types of women and had them do all sorts of things for you.
I would suggest stepping away from a full pro and finding a young woman that is not a pro at all, but could use some help. It wont make for an epic review, but will be much more fun than you will have going the other route. Be careful though, because once you do that going back to hourly girls is tough. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
I have to give SERIOUS consideration to advice given by the living legend (Mr.Smith)...

You just made the list !!!
I'm sure at least 1/2 of you will suggest that I go Fuck Myself... I get that suggestion a LOT... it's already on the list... Originally Posted by SCRAP
If you do end up fucking yourself, not my thing, but this might make less work for you, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaghIN9ngN4&t=29s

If you end up fucking yourself, please.don't share pics/vids,
OK, I have been trying to resist, but I just can't anymore. Your original post gives three criteria. You want it to be EPIC, UNREAL, and UNIQUE. Have you thought about trying a TS provider? Or maybe doubles with a TS and your ATF?
I would suggest not one, not two, not three, but at least 4 providers. Maybe two sets of girls that already do doubles together.
  • SCRAP
  • 05-08-2017, 07:32 PM
OK, I have been trying to resist, but I just can't anymore. Your original post gives three criteria. You want it to be EPIC, UNREAL, and UNIQUE. Have you thought about trying a TS provider? Or maybe doubles with a TS and your ATF? Originally Posted by tandyscone
Ouch.... that stings just thinking about it...

Certainly NOT my thing... Not that I'm judging anyone...

You DID NOT make the list...
  • SCRAP
  • 05-08-2017, 07:32 PM
I would suggest not one, not two, not three, but at least 4 providers. Maybe two sets of girls that already do doubles together. Originally Posted by Jkmjkmjkm62
Excellent idea !!!

You just made the list...