NFL Week 1

Curious to know what people's impressions are after week 1 in the NFL.

1. Should the Cowboys find a new QB? Is Romo a "choke artist"?

2. Some of the talking heads on the pre-game show are predicting a
Packers vs Patriots Superbowl with the Packers winning it.
Do you agree?

3. Are the Steelers that bad this year or are the Ravens that good?

4. What team stood out for you this weekend, good or bad?

5. Can Reggie Bush help Miami get past the Patriots tonight?
Disclaimer: I'm a Pats fan so personally I think Miami will get destroyed!

All I can say is....I had a blast watching the games this weekend. Fall without football just wouldn't be the same!
  • FWR
  • 09-12-2011, 09:28 AM
The Ravens really put it on the Steelers.
Curious to know what people's impressions are after week 1 in the NFL.

1. Should the Cowboys find a new QB? Is Romo a "choke artist"?

Special teams and mental errors fuck us on that game. Romo not totally sold on him.

2. Some of the talking heads on the pre-game show are predicting a
Packers vs Patriots Superbowl with the Packers winning it.
Do you agree?
Hard to predict this far out. Texans looked really good.

3. Are the Steelers that bad this year or are the Ravens that good?

I hate the squealers

4. What team stood out for you this weekend, good or bad?

Texans

5. Can Reggie Bush help Miami get past the Patriots tonight? Who knows.
Disclaimer: I'm a Pats fan so personally I think Miami will get destroyed!

All I can say is....I had a blast watching the games this weekend. Fall without football just wouldn't be the same! Originally Posted by DTorrchia
Glad football season is here.
I love my boys in blue. But Romo needs to stop playing powder puff football and prove himself to be a more reliable quarterback. I think this will be a great season for them, I am convinced that the first half of yesterdays game fluffed the defense's ego and blinded them to the Jets capability in the 4th quarter.

I would love to see the Patriots at the Superbowl! (if the Cowboys don't go all the way, of course). I have been a fan since Drew Bledsoe debuted in '93 (I was a wee little thing, but he is the prodigy of my hometown ).

I hate the Steelers and cannot wait to see them drown in flames this season.

Bears.

Miami/Patriots face-off will be interesting. I am a fan of Reggie Bush, but I haven't developed an opinion on the matter yet. We will see

THANK GOD FOR FOOTBALL!!!
What a GREAT weekend of football! Opening week or playoffs, I haven't seen a weekend with so many superb games.

Better highlights than just about any week last year.

Of course, the Austin American Statesman continues to be Dallas Morning News, Jr., by continuing its lopsided coverage of all things Dallas, but at the bottom of the page was a little story about how the Houston Texans beat seven shades of shit out of the Colts.

Manning or no Manning, it was the Colts' defense and the Colts' other skill players on offense and the Houston Texans beating them like rented mules!

Oh yeah, the Cowboys took one up the ass, making things just that much sweeter.

But, Washington over NYG? What a game that was! San Francisco? Buffalo kicking the shit out of KC? BALTIMORE POUNDING PITTSBURGH? Lions?

Hell of a weekend of football and what looks like an awesome season ahead.

Let's see if the Texans don't blow it again and if the Fuckboys learn to NQNS!

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!
Should Romo be replaced? He shoulda been replaced a looong time ago. He's just a mediocre backup qb. Bring Staubach out of retirement and he'll outperform Romo. Btw, is he still living? Heck, even if he's not he'll still do better than Romo. It's hard to be a cowboy fan with Romo there.
As far as SB, yea it'll be Packers/Pats but the Pats will take it all again(unfortunately)
Bledsoe's alright but he ain't no Brady.