Haribo Gummy Reviews

Have yall heard of these or tried them? I'm kind of curious. Read these reviews on them!

http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummy-C...ews/B000EVQWKC

Here is one of my favorites....

“I was glued to the toilet seat. Streams of fire burst from my colon. When i wasnt experiencing Satans fury exploding from my rear, i was laying in the fetal position on my bathroom floor, sobbing and asking for forgiveness. Im a 280 pound man. I. Was. Sobbing.
When it was finally over, i couldnt move. I crawled onto the floor one last time and sat, motionless, until my dehydration finally required that i drink water. The other reviews are perfectly accurate. This is absolutely, 100% true.
Eat two at a time. Three if you’re brave. But for the love of God and all things on this earth, DO NOT EAT ANY MORE.”
I don't have experience with the Haribo gummies, but a few years ago I bought some sugar free candy and ate quite a few not knowing what would happen and experienced symptoms similar to what that review said. Sugar alcohols are nothing to fuck around with ...
Hilarious Reviews!!!!!

Would be a good prank.
OMG. These reviews had me laughing and crying! Their poor asses!
Why didn't y'all warn me about those reviews, because I just burst out in uncontrollable laughter during class.