URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/texas/housto...scorts/1183946
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Greenspoint area
Activities: none
Hair Length and Color: long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Not the girl in the adult search ads but still very attractive. Probably 5' 6" slim and very busty.
Recommendation: No
Damn that sux bro
Greenspoint area tells me everything I need to know.
Sorry you got scammed
You viewed those photos and ad beforehand - and had no clue it would be a scam ? What would a girl like that be doing in Greenspoint ? But thanks for posting anyway.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-24-2018, 10:28 PM
well at least the chick in the pics is hot...
  • tbh
  • 07-28-2018, 11:45 PM
well at least the chick in the pics is hot... Originally Posted by pxmcc
So was the girl who answered the door. Looks were not her problem. Being a thief and a scam artist were her problems.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-29-2018, 12:25 AM
Thanks, for the information. Sorry, for your experience.
Saw the ad and was going to take a plunge.... but then this review saved me. That’s why we love eccie
This thread is more than 30 days old. Please do not "bump" it.

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.