OMFG---KC!!!!

I had such an awesome time/...yall are one of my FAVE cities for playing!!!
Thanks for the naughty times...and special thanks to the yummy gals I got to play with!!!!

I will miss yall and will be so looking forward to my return!! {and possibly adding more gals to my "sisterhood of sin"!!!}

I am headed down south to warm up a little and have some Mrdi Gras fun,See yall when it gets a little warmer!!!
I for one will miss you baby doll
Thanks for the naughty times...and special thanks to the yummy gals I got to play with!!!!

I will miss yall and will be so looking forward to my return!! {and possibly adding more gals to my "sisterhood of sin"!!!}

I am headed down south to warm up a little and have some Mrdi Gras fun,See yall when it gets a little warmer!!!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Glad I got to play wit you this time. What a night with you and OLindsay!

I am headed down south to warm up a little and have some Mrdi Gras fun,See yall when it gets a little warmer!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Have fun and be safe down south darlin'. Please bring back some warm weather.
lol I will...and Y babe...when I get back you are mine!!
lol I will...and Y babe...when I get back you are mine!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I'm just glad I saw you and Kaylen while you were here. You 2 were amazing. Can't wait for our next adventure.
I'm just glad I saw you and Kaylen while you were here. You 2 were amazing. Can't wait for our next adventure. Originally Posted by wildcat88
So glad you came back! Great to see you again, there's a reason you're a legend my dear. You were right, you and Kaylen do play well together. ;-).

Have fun at Mardi Gras, hope it warms up down there.
So glad you came back! Great to see you again, there's a reason you're a legend my dear. You were right, you and Kaylen do play well together. ;-).

Have fun at Mardi Gras, hope it warms up down there. Originally Posted by lakecat
aw Lake babe...you and the KC gents rock!!!
Great!!