Under 30 friendly?

Does that essentially mean, "I don't like older guys" ?
  • BLM69
  • 04-03-2021, 07:05 PM
Don friendly?
I think some girls don't like to deal with younger guys. I don't know why, but I've seen ads stating nobody under 30 or 25 or so as well. I'd imagine it's just that, she's willing to see people under that age. Maybe it's come up and she wants people to know.
It means she will see people who are under 30 because a lot of providers won’t.
  • BLM69
  • 04-06-2021, 02:22 PM
It means she will see people who are under 30 because a lot of providers won’t. Originally Posted by Jadec5717
This could be that most are over 50 lying that they're younger, they most likely have kids older than you guys
They have no need to lie most providers LOVE OLDER SUITORS!
Back before the pandemic and "fosta" when the hobby business was better, many ladies on boards posted "no under 30" Think it was a maturity issue? To many guys acting like the lady should pay them? Business certainly hasn't been great the last year and many ladies have adjusted to increase clientele
  • BLM69
  • 04-06-2021, 10:19 PM
They have no need to lie most providers LOVE OLDER SUITORS! Originally Posted by Jadec5717
I meant the women lying about their age
I meant the women lying about their age Originally Posted by BLM69
Ohhh..okay
No, it doesn't mean they like older guys. It just means they will see younger ones. They typically post that because many providers have complained younger clients don't want to pay, aren't professional, want things like time off the clock, are arrogant, and rail them too hard. Also many ladies claim younger clients are more critical on reviews and not typically attracted to older women. I'm personally not saying there is an validity to these claims, but these are the reasons they cite.
I love younger men as well as older men! I love them all!
Well I am "under 30 friendly!"
Back before the pandemic and "fosta" when the hobby business was better, many ladies on boards posted "no under 30" Think it was a maturity issue? To many guys acting like the lady should pay them? Business certainly hasn't been great the last year and many ladies have adjusted to increase clientele Originally Posted by littlerichard

I heard there was an increase in business during these covid times.