The perfect pair

If you could choose the perfect double who would it be with??

Gents what 2 ladies would you desire to see together.

Ladies who is your favorite doubles partner?

For me its Selena25 all the way. She is all the way live like me and when we are together pretty much anything goes.
Would love to double up with you and Selena! Can we include Serenity in the fun?! 😍
Would love to double up with you and Selena! Can we include Serenity in the fun?! 😍 Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
If schedules line up I'm sure we could make that happen very soon.
I have never met you or miss s..but would LUV to!

I luved my first doubles date with Zenovia!!
My top two...I’d say they are tied for the #1 spot:

Zenovia and Ashlyn Charm

Mila Jae and Chloe

Others were good, some even great, but those are at the very top.

It all comes down to the chemistry of the ladies. I also prefer that the ladies have genuine attraction to each other and it’s not all for show.
Sadly a threesome is something I still have never experienced.
I have never met you or miss s..but would LUV to!

I luved my first doubles date with Zenovia!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Omg DR. That would be a dream come true. Doubles with a legend!!!
Mmm thx but you are the legend!! Be that way nxt month..

Guys. Any takers lol
Locals and who I have seen would have to be Zenovia and Selena ,,,, but if could ever get them in the same town it would have to be Sandra Dee and Winter Kay.
Winter Kay and Kat Vega were great together but I usually prefer one on one time
One of the best doubles I ever had was winter Kay and Kat Vega. That chemistry was on point and I love it when both ladies are into each other. Zen and Baby D were phenomenal as well. Like holy fuck....their chemistry was off the chain

If Bonnie Banks (Liorna) lived in LR, my other dream doubles session would be her and Chloe Belle🤤

I haven’t had the pleasure of seeing Dripping Honey yet, but on looks alone, I’d totally do a doubles with her and Nicole Foxx🤤
I can totally see a Trinity/ Selena duo! I have done a Chloe/ Alisa and a Winter Kay/ Kat before. Before I do anymore I get on a Gatorade/ Wheaties regimen and a trip to the doctor! Lol
  • Zebco
  • 08-09-2019, 07:46 PM
I would like 2 try Tori Touch + Buxom Beauty for an amazing time I am sure!!!!
Mmm thx but you are the legend!! Be that way nxt month..

Guys. Any takers lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Shit, I'll be in labor next month DR. Raincheck for the following trip tho.

On another note, I'd like to do a double with chloe myself. She has always been super sweet and so easy to get a ref from. And I've heard she is a ton of fun.
I can totally see a Trinity/ Selena duo! I have done a Chloe/ Alisa and a Winter Kay/ Kat before. Before I do anymore I get on a Gatorade/ Wheaties regimen and a trip to the doctor! Lol Originally Posted by Baconman
And get your affairs in order!