Annoying Adult Search Pop-up

Does anyone else have to close a new window that goes to adult search every time they click a link on eccie? I don’t remember this in the past! Annoying.
It is very annoying. It has only been since the last time ECCIE shut down that this has been happening. Wish it could be fixed.
Does anyone use adult search to find people? Where do y’all go mainly besides ec?
Does anyone use adult search to find people? Where do y’all go mainly besides ec? Originally Posted by BabyDallass
I go to Twitter and Tryst to find people. Eccie too, but I like Tryst’s layout better. More polished and easy to navigate through
I go to Twitter and Tryst to find people. Eccie too, but I like Tryst’s layout better. More polished and easy to navigate through Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
I’m going to join Trysts! Haven’t been on there and is anyone else’s account logging them out a lot on here.?
I’m going to join Trysts! Haven’t been on there and is anyone else’s account logging them out a lot on here.? Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Cool! And I haven’t had any issues being involuntarily logged out of here yet. It only happens when I disconnect from WiFi
Hay PTH could you pm me a link to that trysts website I cant seem to find it on my phone
  • BK
  • 08-23-2019, 01:13 PM
Twitter
ECCIE, Switter, Private Delights, EM, TER
The only popup window I ever get is when I first connect to eccie. I do use a popup blocker on my computer, which stops most. Never connect with a phone, so don't know about that.
If I log in first, no pop up. If I go to Arkansas page before logging in, pop up.