Is it me??!! Possibly! Lol 😂

Ok so I had joined Eccie back last November or so. Yes I was a little taken back by certain requests. Like (head bare, the whole encounter bare, and kissing.) My reviews don't seem to be very enticing either. Lol I have been flexible with a few of those rules. Still yet I don't seem to be doing just the right thing for these men lmao. And now I'm in Arkansas and every time I make a thread I don't get any messages. Lol how do I acquire more interested men? Lol (I know my reviews play a big factor that's why I mentioned it first). Little Rock seems dry on any dates. �� And I don't like using other sites bc of the risks.

It's me isn't it? Lmao or is Arkansas just scarce on hobbyists bc of it being a smaller state than the rest? Lol
Any constructive criticism, advice, and comments are welcome!
Thanks in advance!
Try adding some pics, guys like to see what they’re getting first...
Arkansas is great and I stay very busy in NWA . Just Think of yourself as a fishing lure...
You have to be extremely shiny to catch the best fish ! So pictures are a must
We start with pictures then read reviews what we find there has a lot to do with contacting a provider or continuing our search. That being said to each they’re own on boundaries they choose.
Ive seen a pic. And i agree, you DEFINITLY should show these guys that pretty face at least.
Ok so I had joined Eccie back last November or so. Yes I was a little taken back by certain requests. Like (head bare, the whole encounter bare, and kissing.) Originally Posted by VaniGold1
IIRC, you have a recent weekly update posted which says, "*Kissing is my only DONT".

That immediately earned you a top spot on my "Never see" list. If you don't kiss, I don't want to spend time with you.

I can't speak for the other guys here, but ISTR there are a fair number (possibly a majority) of Arkansas ECCIE men who have similar tastes to me, and I'm sure your distaste for kissing is suppressing your response a lot.

Cheers,

bcg
Arkansas is great and I stay very busy in NWA . Just Think of yourself as a fishing lure...
You have to be extremely shiny to catch the best fish ! So pictures are a must Originally Posted by hot summer
Ditto!

Marketing yourself is job 1...and taking care of business skills too....create a persona (like I am the highway to hell)
bluffcityguy nailed it.
You’ve also posted things on SC that were more in line with psycho than sexy. I’ll admit that I was physically attracted to your pics, but when I saw your SC rants......instant turn off.
IIRC, you have a recent weekly update posted which says, "*Kissing is my only DONT".

That immediately earned you a top spot on my "Never see" list. If you don't kiss, I don't want to spend time with you.

I can't speak for the other guys here, but ISTR there are a fair number (possibly a majority) of Arkansas ECCIE men who have similar tastes to me, and I'm sure your distaste for kissing is suppressing your response a lot.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy

Exactly this. No kissing = no Spanky.
The no kissing is a biggie for me lso the no picts
Why is your account frozen?
Ive seen the pucs your recently posted and youre an absolutely stunning woman. Like, OMG stunning!! So its not your appearance. Other hookers say there is more than enough money to be thrown around in the state so even if your rate was kinda high, im sure dudes would still be all over that. The only thing i could think might be wrong is the locations you pick out, personal hygine, the quality of service, possibly your height(i think is a turn on BTW), or maybe youre to mechanical and rush clients. Just a few ideas
Why is your account frozen? Originally Posted by tomthumb
It happens from time to time.
Usually, there are simple explanations - Too many Windows open when viewing the Board is an example.
Most times it is nothing intentional.
Had there been something to be concerned about, the user would not have been returned. . .
^^^ Yet and I just fixed it for you. xoxo.

But back to your question.

First, you are VERY attractive. Like easily top 10% on Eccie attractive.

However...I will be honest. I know a lot of guys and they are usually rather easy, LOL. Most want the same thing. They want to feel like a girl WANTS to be with them and not just for money.

No good guy is going to want or ask for BBFS BUT, the majority want intimacy that includes a nice conversation, kissing, and not a CBJ. Those are going to be deal breakers for most guys, not so much because they want to try to pressure you into doing something you aren't comfortable with, but because those limits make it seem like you really don't like doing this.

My suggestion is, if you really are uncomfortable with kissing, etc. perhaps dancing at a club might be a better option. The answer might simply be this job isn't for you.