Well well

• Zebco
  • 08-29-2019, 09:54 PM
I saw a certain some body got him self banned. Staff Edit - Biomed1
Don't you know that if you're going to be dick you have to say "Well Well WELL", like the bullies in the movies?

Get your shit together.
How and why did it happen?
This message board is so full of drama, and like all good drama shows..I want to know the ending.
That's been going on I see recently. . I knew a fellow hobbyist who got the ban hammer not so long ago. Went by the handle AK47 or AR15 something like that.... Interesting guy really, had a lot to say. Miss his posts.
That's been going on I see recently. . I knew a fellow hobbyist who got the ban hammer not so long ago. Went by the handle AK47 or AR15 something like that.... Interesting guy really, had a lot to say. Miss his posts. Originally Posted by aloysius.x
Interesting... Been a member for just 10 days and have knowledge of someone who has been banned for several months.
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
Insulting comments or Unnecessary Rudeness will not be permitted.
  • MrGiz
  • 08-30-2019, 11:37 PM
How can one “insult” another, who has been banned?
How can one “insult” another, who has been banned? Originally Posted by NTJME
As a Noun
a disrespectful or scornfully abusive remark or action.
Feel free to submit an application to become a member of the Staff and help maintain the decorum.
Interesting... Been a member for just 10 days and have knowledge of someone who has been banned for several months. Originally Posted by arealone
No, it's not interesting at all. Registered Member for 10 days, sure, lurking for months, most certainly. That's the beauty of ECCIE, even non-members can still read a lot of threads. They do go back a long way and I like to read. It isn't hard to put 2 and 2 together and figure out what all is going on. P.S. I'd like to see Spanky come back as well, he cracks me up.
...good lawd this sh!t is so played out. It’s like hearing Gilbert Godfried screaming while he’s taking Freddy Krueger claws to a chalkboard. Pretty much wish you were banned yourself.
...good lawd this sh!t is so played out. It’s like hearing Gilbert Godfried screaming while he’s taking Freddy Krueger claws to a chalkboard. Pretty much wish you were banned yourself. Originally Posted by scotchgus
Haha! Honestly I’d rather watch Gilbert Godfried have have an intense orgasm on repeat than keep reading this shit
Haha! Honestly I’d rather watch Gilbert Godfried have have an intense orgasm on repeat than keep reading this shit Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Damn PTH.... that's definitely quite the picture. Although I agree with you 1000%.

Also I'd like to take this opportunity to commend our well distinguished mod. Personally I appreciate Biomed for putting up with all the BS on these boards and thank him for telling all of those that need reminding of the decorum around here.... to STFU.
  • MrGiz
  • 08-31-2019, 11:25 PM
As a Noun
Feel free to submit an application to become a member of the Staff and help maintain the decorum. Originally Posted by biomed1
I’ve was given the opportunity more than once, long ago (or was that ASPD? ). Hell, I can’t remember!
Doesn’t matter... it’s a WHOLE lot easier to criticize, than to attempt to moderate a herd of cats, such as ourselves!

Bio & I have had several disagreements...but he does a job which i have never envied. I can barely imagine what a PAIN in the ASS, we can be!