WoW what's going on here

no where to post ads ? Is this site going down again ?
Dang I see that too...

Or maybe since it’s Labor Day they are giving us a break..NOT..lol

Hope it come back soon!
Apparently due to the new laws going into effect, certain forums are being taken down. Most likely only a matter of time before whole site is down.
Just saw a bunch of posts on Dallas Eccie about this, and apparently it's nationwide and Canada.
With showcases and ads gone...signatures might be next and then the reviews/rest of the site. But...guess we'll see.
Other sites to use ladies?? I'm currently on my maternity leave but if it goes down other then p411 where do u ladies like to post or use
Guys. Our showcases are gone
Correct!
The Bio Pages, Weekly and Weekend Updates as well as the Requests & ISO Forums are gone.
Ladies, your Signature Lines will also have to change.
Information that I have at this moment indicates that the following are no longer permissible:
  • Links to other sites.
  • Your availability
  • Dates and locations for future travel
  • Rates
  • Services
Ladies should begin the process of editing their Signature Lines based upon the above information.
I would recommend signing up for ourhome2, I know last time eccie shut down alot of people migrated over there
I guess it's time to move sites. Hope to see you ladies wherever you end up moving to.
  • spama
  • 09-02-2019, 12:14 PM
A heads up from the mods would have been nice! So we could have logged all the ladies and contact info for girls we haven't contacted yet.
  • spama
  • 09-02-2019, 12:16 PM
Girls! PM me your contact info!
Be good to your regulars. Store contact info discretely

Thx Bio
A heads up from the mods would have been nice! Originally Posted by spama
Staff was not informed of the impending changes.
Staff found out about the changes the same way you did.
Staff is still gathering information in order to inform you of the changes that have//will occur.
  • MrGiz
  • 09-02-2019, 01:00 PM
And it’s not even an election year!

I suppose all violent crime rates should begin plummeting soon!
I would recommend signing up for ourhome2, I know last time eccie shut down alot of people migrated over there Originally Posted by amylove

I guess they all left when ECCIE got back up.

Don't get me wrong, the Texas part is awesome!