Central AR Strip Clubs

• spama
  • 09-02-2019, 07:49 PM
What's the scene like here? Looks like Paper Moon, Visions and Sensations are the options? Is there a best/ better one to speak of?

Anybody have info on prices for private dances? Are the clubs topless only or full nude? Any ladies to ask for? Any extras available?

Thanks!
I’ll be real with you. The strip clubs in LR are terrible. Go to Memphis instead. You’ll have a way more awesome time there. Papermoon no longer serves alcohol cause they lost their Liquor license. Do a quick google search on them and you’ll see why. I think their lap dances are 50 bucks for 2 or 3 songs if I recall correctly and they aren’t full nude. No extras. I haven’t been to sensations or visions in a really really long time so I can’t provide good intel there.
  • MrGiz
  • 09-02-2019, 11:52 PM
While I lived very near Hot Springs... Centerfolds was fun and okay... but the French Quarter RULED, in the way of interactive fun! (Caveat... 2007- 2014). Fun was available, downstairs!!
I’ll be real with you. The strip clubs in LR are terrible. Go to Memphis instead. You’ll have a way more awesome time there. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Um? How long has it been since you visited Memphis? Several years ago the Shelby County Commission passed an ordinance that pretty much killed the strip club scene here. IIRC, no full nudity anymore, severe restrictions on private dances, etc. For real strip club fun probably best to go to Dallas.

Cheers,

bcg
I was there last year for a bachelor party and had a blast. Forgot the name of the place though
In I was going school there we use to visit the Cherokee Rose nothing real special about it decent strip club. Right next door you could walk in a chose the girl you wanted to go to the back with and have your way with her.
I was there last year for a bachelor party and had a blast. Forgot the name of the place though Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Just my luck. That's not been my experience at any of the places I've tried since the ordinances took effect. I could have used the referral.

Those of us who remember the cocksucking competitions in the VIP room of Platinum Plus ("The Purple Church") in days gone by may be a bit difficult to please nowadays, however.

Cheers,

bcg
Just my luck. That's not been my experience at any of the places I've tried since the ordinances took effect. I could have used the referral.

Those of us who remember the cocksucking competitions in the VIP room of Platinum Plus ("The Purple Church") in days gone by may be a bit difficult to please nowadays, however.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy

I was a winner of a contest at platinum plus in 2004!!!
I was a winner of a contest at platinum plus in 2004!!! Originally Posted by JordnJenkins
I wish I'd been there to witness that.

Cheers,

bcg
I wish I'd been there to witness that.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Or have been one of the Judges.
So sounds like no good strip clubs here in Little Rock, right? Im new to the area and was going to treat myself to a birthday night at a strop club next week but that sounds like a bad idea.
So sounds like no good strip clubs here in Little Rock, right? Im new to the area and was going to treat myself to a birthday night at a strop club next week but that sounds like a bad idea. Originally Posted by LRnewbie
It's your birthday, don't watch the action get into the action. Go to the encounters section and find a lovely girl. There are many to choose from.

But if you must visit a strop club, here are some howtos:

It's your birthday, don't watch the action get into the action. Go to the encounters section and find a lovely girl. There are many to choose from.

But if you must visit a strop club, here are some howtos: Originally Posted by Exchequer

Hey! Isn't that breaking the first rule of strop club?!
Purple diamond in Memphis is legit, very lenient when I was there