clients treating donation like if its the flea market

I'm going to speak for myself whenever I'm posting this thread because I can't seem to grip or even understand why is a hobbyist can't afford a providers donation rate that she has posted on her profile or on her website that it's a need to ask for specials if there's none listed or even ask for half hour appointments when they don't offer half hour appointment I understand that sometimes you know money could be tight because of your personal life or because of your situation but it's very cheap disrespectful and rude just think that you can just give a provider what you think you want to give them or what they deserve because that's not how it goes I mean if you don't have the funds to hobby you need to find another hobby to interact with because evidently it's becoming a reoccurring situation. I get PM's asking for specials or if I you know what do a 45 minute appointment for the rate of 150 I mean come on if you can't respect the fact that if your paying for quality or for what you reading the reviews then there should be no problem scrapping up the donation because you know what you're getting yourself involved in you know what the girls donation is so quit being f****** little cheapos and acting like this is like a flea market special, and I would also like to say thank you to anybody that I've seen that has never had the need to say that they would like a discount and I do offer discounts only for return clients and during special holidays.
They don't need to find another hobby. You are just finding out how businesses work throughout the world, and that being a provider is no different.

Every single interaction a company has with it's suppliers is a negotiation for a cheaper price. I'm sure during your Christmas shopping you have non-stop looked for sales. Did you ever think whether those companies hate having to offer you discounts? They do hate it, and you don't give a shit. Ever go to a happy hour with discounted drinks? Does that make you a cheap ass?

It's business. You are a service. Services get negotiated. Facts of life
Why be upset about the number of cheap fucks in this website? Accept it as fact, ignore them, and move on...
I am a cheap fuck but I dont haggle with hookers. I think it might get us off to the wrong start and affect the session. I opt to just go to agencies where value is a given. Also I never complain about slow service at a restaurant because I don't want some moron puttiing a buger in my food or something.
She is right though.. save your coin,wait for specials or find someone who fits your budget

Pay her rate so she can buy some paragraphs
Ijs
Blue light special isle 3....
Sooo... your saying you don't offer discounts....???

..........just thought I'd ask...
Sooo... your saying you don't offer discounts....???

..........just thought I'd ask... Originally Posted by charcoal
She said she offer discounts to regulars.
Did anyone look at these rates?
They seem more than fair to me, somewhat limited menu.
But the main attraction to the show is that ASS!
Seems like it's well worth the price of admission.

http://skylarbooty.com/rates
linked rates instead of post.
Didn't want this to turn into a. ad...

Book Me!
SKYLAR of HOUSTON
DONATION
Outcall rates
1 hour *** USD
2 hours *** USD

Incall rates
1 hour *** USD
2 hours *** USD

Paul, now would be a good time to get on that list of regulars, wouldn't you say so?
And... What kind of cheap flea market fuck is trying to come down lower than what you're already offering? Blow him off and move on to better times down the road.
Hmm,Welcome to the free market. I get your complaint though.
  • RakeV
  • 12-23-2015, 11:33 PM
Citizen44,

So, since every business deal is a negotiation, does that mean you try and negotiate a ticket price at the movie theater? The price of your meal at a restaurant? The price of a gallon of gas at the gas station?

Just because a service or product is offered doesn't mean that the price is negotiable. Companies put their products on sale because they know they can move more product that way, and subsequently make a hell of a lot more money. They don't sell their stuff at a loss. Looking for a sale is not the same thing as haggling over the price of something.

If someone feels compelled to haggle over the price, especially of a service, then they run the risk of putting off that service provider, whether it be an accountant, lawyer, or pool guy. Remember these two things: you get what you pay for, and YMMV.
^^^^^It's great to see that some gents on here get it..
Citizen44,

So, since every business deal is a negotiation, does that mean you try and negotiate a ticket price at the movie theater? The price of your meal at a restaurant? The price of a gallon of gas at the gas station?

Just because a service or product is offered doesn't mean that the price is negotiable. Companies put their products on sale because they know they can move more product that way, and subsequently make a hell of a lot more money. They don't sell their stuff at a loss. Looking for a sale is not the same thing as haggling over the price of something.

If someone feels compelled to haggle over the price, especially of a service, then they run the risk of putting off that service provider, whether it be an accountant, lawyer, or pool guy. Remember these two things: you get what you pay for, and YMMV. Originally Posted by RakeV
When was the last time you spent $200 for a movie ticket, a meal, or a gallon of gasoline?

Personally, I have never haggled over anyone's services associated with the HOBBY made the basis of this board, and for the most part when I experience good or better services I tip particularly around Xmas time a little better than usual.

Service businesses are different than commodities businesses.

If one doesn't engage in "negotiating" costs for services, then just say so and move on. A thread is unnecessary.
^^^^^It's great to see that some gents on here get it.. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
We get it, some providers just don't like the answer. I've visited with Skylar before, had a nice time, and didn't try to negotiate her rates. I've never tried to negotiate a rate.

I do take exception to two of the items she's complaining about.

1). Asking if she is running a special. In the first six months of 2015, on three different occasions I saw different providers, paid their normal rate, and then later found ads where they where advertising specials that fell on when I had my appointments. None of them said a word or offered me the savings back. So now, I always ask this upfront. If you don't like it, blame your fellow greedy ho's.

2). Asking if she offers half hour appointments. It chafes my ass when you all act like this is about money. It's not, it's about time.

You all are forgetting how different our daily lives are. You all sit around an apartment/hotel for 8-10 hours, only probably two of which you are working. The rest is spent texting or watching TV. I spend three hours a day commuting and eleven in back to back meetings.

With Houston traffic, an hour appointment means being gone from the office for two hours. Some days a half hour means the difference between getting laid vs not getting laid. If you normally charge 250/hour, we'll gladly pay 150/hhr which is equivalent to 300/hr. Don't forget, it is half the time and work. Its not like we are trying to cheat you.

I guess because I'm usually asking for appointment around lunch, a lot of ladies do understand time is of the essence and will offer a half hour even when it's not on her show case. If you don't, fine, but don't act like we are trying to fuck you over just because we are time constrained. At least we showed an interest in seeing you, and if you weren't rude in responding about the half hour, one day when we have an hour we'll give you another try.
Waiting for the review or thread:

"Seeskylar charge too much."