Great places to go out and grab a drink!

Sometimes I have some extra time on my hands . If anybody want to take an opportunity to meet me in person and not have to pay for a session. I'm interested in making money don't get me wrong but some relationships could be more valuable then money in my eyes.

I think us providers pay too much attention to how much money they can get from each client they see not realizing that just having a good relationship with a certain client can outweigh the amount of money you'll receive from services provided.

Moral of the story is I'm interested in meeting people for the person they are and not the amount of money the person has.

With that being said I ask that any member of the eccie community that wants tto take me up on this offer. To contact me by PM via eccie. From there we can exchange numbers
Sometimes I have some extra time on my hands . If anybody want to take an opportunity to meet me in person and not have to pay for a session. I'm interested in making money don't get me wrong but some relationships could be more valuable then money in my eyes.
.... Originally Posted by Lolaarie
...and could lead to more money in the long haul.

I think us providers pay too much attention to how much money they can get from each client they see not realizing that just having a good relationship with a certain client can outweigh the amount of money you'll receive from services provided.
..... Originally Posted by Lolaarie
You got that right. I know at least one that wants to charge tricks to listen to her fake putting their makeup on.

Moral of the story is I'm interested in meeting people for the person they are and not the amount of money the person has.
..... Originally Posted by Lolaarie
Most tricks are going to thinck this is a trap.

With that being said I ask that any member of the eccie community that wants tto take me up on this offer. To contact me by PM via eccie. From there we can exchange numbers Originally Posted by Lolaarie
You posted a few hours late. I was looking to buy drincks on my last night as a geographical bachelor.

I agree with much of what you said Lola....That is how I've built such nice relationships with my international GFs and local ATFs....and avoid all the traveling incall shysters.
Capitol bar in midtown at 11
Cyclone Anaya's and Gloria's in Midtown. Friday nights are awesome
Speaking of traps....

but ya' gotta admit that he doesn't hold back
I'll be there come get me you fuckin keyboard warriors
Stay away from the cute papi Lola!
Globespotter Sorry if I come across as being a trap. Definitely not a trap just tryna expand my horizon and get out there a little more.

Thanks for the info hobbyninja
I'm sure her inbox is blowing up with cheap tards thinking they are going to get some free ass....
free pussy galore around happy hour time on any given day...keep the hookers away from there.. ahahahahahh gonna cause the dynamics to change. if not someone might get a throat punch!
Cyclone Anaya's and Gloria's in Midtown. Friday nights are awesome Originally Posted by HobbyNinja
Globespotter Sorry if I come across as being a trap. Definitely not a trap just tryna expand my horizon and get out there a little more.
.... Originally Posted by Lolaarie
Oh LolaBaby,...I don't think it is a trap. I've spent a ton of time gratis with ladies having lunch or a drink or two either before or after a session....or just to chillax and hear her fun stories about all the eccieTards. I'm not going to name them because that pisses off everybody and, of course, I can keep a secret.

But you know by this quote below and the hits in your inbox that others will either 1: think they are getting ass for drinks or 2: it's a trap and your going to invoice them after for "companionship."

I'm sure her inbox is blowing up with cheap tards thinking they are going to get some free ass.... Originally Posted by SNL9933
See, I'mma different kind of Tard. I believe you and have the willpower to even chillax in her hotel bed for an hour or more and spend 2+ hours listening to her drams....and still only offer a HH donation for ~20 minutes of 1sog sex.

If you don't believe me, READ THIS ONE

ps - you can call me GS.
Capitol bar in midtown at 11 Originally Posted by the cute papi

Papi....you need to sloooow down and do your research.

Hey Houston i am coming into town 3/25. If any body is interested in setting something up while there PM me via eccie so we can exchange numbers and work out a plan before i get in to town. Originally Posted by Lolaarie
Lolas, Poison Girl, Big Star Bar, Moontower, Arlos, Notsuoh......
Countless threads have been donne on the first 15 min of a session.
I have arranged to meet a provider 3 times for drinks before a session off the clock.
Place of her choice, and after all the the pregame BS has melted away.