Knowledge is half the battle. What you do with it is the other half.

Can a girl know WHEN THE BOAT PARTY is happening. I have not received an email or nothing. I am a planner especially in the summer. I have Brian College Station, Houston, Galveston, Vegas and of course home at some point the month of July. Is the booty, boobs, and boat party happening in July or August or at all? BTW I named it the 3 B's seemed fitting lol At least I am trying to bring my booty and boobs on a boat just need to know when.lol
I do not think they will be in water in the lake unless we start getting some rain.
Howdy, Folks!

Hope for rain!

Can a girl know WHEN THE BOAT PARTY is happening. I have not received an email or nothing. I am a planner especially in the summer. I have Brian College Station, Houston, Galveston, Vegas and of course home at some point the month of July. Is the booty, boobs, and boat party happening in July or August or at all? BTW I named it the 3 B's seemed fitting lol At least I am trying to bring my booty and boobs on a boat just need to know when.lol Originally Posted by Majichands
Invites will go out at the appropriate time and will not be discussed here on the board.

However...... More people seem willing to TALK ABOUT doing something on the board than to actually respond and let people know what they are willing to do and be apart of.

This will probably turn into one of those outing enjoyed by a group of 12-15 people that get looked as as elitist assholes having all the fun by those whiners that talk a good game and never step up when it is time.
  • Haley
  • 06-19-2011, 07:27 PM
I would recommend not referring to the party as Butts,Boobs, and Boats, as that is already an event held by the local swinger community.

People may get a little confused by the party name.
I would recommend not referring to the party as Butts,Boobs, and Boats, as that is already an event held by the local swinger community. Originally Posted by Haley
Your knowing that Haley makes me think you are not that innocent little CoEd I thought you were!

White Bikini Avatars are definite invites by the way!
  • Haley
  • 06-19-2011, 08:11 PM
Your knowing that Haley makes me think you are not that innocent little CoEd I thought you were! Originally Posted by Whispers

I'm always the innocent one, until I have a good reason not to be..
This will probably turn into one of those outing enjoyed by a group of 12-15 people that get looked as as elitist assholes having all the fun by those whiners that talk a good game and never step up when it is time. Originally Posted by Whispers
I am still on the fence. sizable outlay of capital to hang out with some polarizing members who enjoy calling people whiners. And we need it to rain. Of course i guess if it didn't rain and I wasn't enjoying myself i could just walk off.

My main issue is that I think in person your most likely much different than here where we only get to know each other x-characters of text at a time, my personal issue is the girls I would bring along, simply won't come.

But still on fence, and hope fun is had by all. My only advice that you don't want to hear is that if your not getting enough rsvp's, throwing digs at the community of "whiners who wont step up" is a bold strategy.
My personal issue is the girls I would bring along, simply won't come. Originally Posted by budman33

About 40-50 providers have been to the strip club parties and have no issue.... They tend to not be "out loud" about it because of a handful of shrews that make life miserable behind the scenes.

We have no shortage of ladies that want to come and a few of us will probably arrange a half dozen strippers or so...

Strippers are incredibly easy to get into a bikini and on the lake. And everyone that has been asked about interest has insisted they have a girlfriend that will want to come as well.

At the moment there is not enough male interest to fund the party.

There are three boats involved so far and we can fill all three with ladies.... But with the cost of gas, and loading them up with food and libations.....

It would better be spread across more people.

2 guys to 3/4 girls per boat
2-3 guys to 1-2 girls on shore would be a better mix to create.
Ok, I'll donate. let me find that original post.
If Providers choose to not be involved it just means guys meet younger, fitter, less expensive options.

As much as I keep TRYING to involve other ladies around here they seem intent to shoot themselves in the foot.

I wish more of the guys that saw the "alternatives" would write reviews about it as it would make locals realize that some of their BEST clients are meeting and seeing ther ladies and it COULD result in some gals stepping their game up or prices down a notch
I would recommend not referring to the party as Butts,Boobs, and Boats, as that is already an event held by the local swinger community.

People may get a little confused by the party name. Originally Posted by Haley
The swingers place is haveing a fuction on fourth of JULY they are not calling it that though lol