tooting my own horn and trying to make decisions

this is about reviews and girls who advertise DT as part of their menu.

I know this has been posted before but guys like me who are larger than average get the 'short end of the stick' when it comes to DT and greek.

I think a Chart of some sort should be created to ensure when guys like me who see Suzy Sexy posting she is coming to town or we see a review saying how great her DT was.. how do we know she can handle our size? without send emails and texts about it all

For Example

Light DT: 5 inches or less
Medium DT: 5-7 inches
Large DT: 7-9 inches
Magnum DT: 9+

Greek: pretty much the same as DT
U just explained exactly why I don't advertise dt anymore...I did when i first started and learned my lesson on the first 10 incher. I'd rather happily surprise someone that wasn't expecting it then advertise conditionally.

Ps- was this just a subtle way to remind us all u have a big dick?
Ps- was this just a subtle way to remind us all u have a big dick? Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
sort of,, you girls get to say how big your tits are or how great your pussy is or how good your BBBJ is, I figure its okay to toot my own horn now and then..
U should rally the troops for a section where the ladies can review the men(using their screen names only). Maybe set up ur own showcase?
sort of,, you girls get to say how big your tits are or how great your pussy is or how good your BBBJ is, I figure its okay to toot my own horn now and then..
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
oh hell no! dicks too short, guts too big, and my skin is too thin!
U should rally the troops for a section where the ladies can review the men(using their screen names only). Maybe set up ur own showcase? Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
thats easier said than done,, I can see it now..

HobbyDude: comes-a-cryin' to the coed section because Sally Sue Sexy said he had a small wiener!! or a hairy back
Maybe u can get a special showcase... Like an exception to the rule. They let luxury Daphne do a review. Maybe they will let u share ur genital blessing with the world on a larger scale than just one on one.
thats easier said than done,, I can see it now..

HobbyDude: comes-a-cryin' to the coed section because Sally Sue Sexy said he had a small wiener!! or a hairy back
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
  • Tetas
  • 06-22-2011, 11:33 AM
I got all the blessings I can handle, he don't need to share his with me.
Maybe u can get a special showcase... Like an exception to the rule. They let luxury Daphne do a review. Maybe they will let u share ur genital blessing with the world on a larger scale than just one on one. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
perhaps I should, but it will wind up on the net and get duped a thousand times..... just google big cocks and you will see mine...

the main reason of my post is when a girl advertises DT she needs to specify what her max is,. .
REB, here is my philosophy on DT, actions speak louder than words. A very small number if ladies who tout DT skills have been DT worthy in my book. The scale you suggested would be helpful, a lot has to do with their willingness to try. Sometimes having a lady take on the challenge of pushing past their typical threshold is as/more fun than a lady who can truly DT you.

If any of you ladies want a challenge, I am sure REB or myself would be more than happy to be active participants.
Love the chart idea.....
I am not a greek girl but when I do offer it I like to put this in my ad:
  • Carl
  • 06-22-2011, 01:15 PM
Length? But what about those who are cursed by girth?
This sounds like a ThreAD by REB!

Girth is a bigger problem. my last session was with a wonderful gal who was pretty determined to do it after I told her I never had before.

finally she said, yea, "that aint happening." she was a trooper though, and I cant say i have never done greek now. the tip counts right?
I'm hung like a

I'm lucky if I can get past the lips.