Any idea on where to post thanks.

I looking for Sights to post a Ad to get a Attorney to help me on the recovery in the a divorce, I was screw my lawyer, DHS, my Ex-wife her family her lawyer, and the REALITOR. I would like to find an Attorney on a contingency basis. The, loses are in the 100k range. I do realize these issues are touchy and most lawyers don’t want and part of it or will just take you money. I was think of a Craigslist ad, but and other places (websites) please make a suggestion.
Do you not know how to use Google? Just type in "divorce attorneys" on there. It's not that complicated.

If this inquiry is legitimate (probably not having read your prior illiterate posts), make sure your divorce attorney takes a flat fee. Don't mess around with hourly rates because they will have no incentive to quickly negotiate a resolution for you.
whats with the bug?

• oeb11
  • 07-27-2020, 08:28 AM
Moles eat earthworms!
the pic he has is a colorado potato beetle.
And you need an attorney that can practice law in the state you live in.
  • oeb11
  • 07-27-2020, 02:27 PM
is that the 'State of Confusion"????
as in "Dazed and Confused"???
  • Tiny
  • 07-27-2020, 04:55 PM
the pic he has is a colorado potato beetle. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Dilbert is a Renaissance Man. And not only can he recognize the Colorado Potato Beetle from a photo, he can convey to any hooker in the Spanish speaking world exactly what he's looking for in a date.
Dilbert is a Renaissance Man. And not only can he recognize the Colorado Potato Beetle from a photo, he can convey to any hooker in the Spanish speaking world exactly what he's looking for in a date. Originally Posted by Tiny

not really. i just used google to id it.