Think Fast: You're Stopped On The Highway By Rioters And Hear Gunshots

I'm taking the front and side collision avoidance system off line and getting out of there. My wife is already carrying her pistol in her car.

I'm not waiting to be pulled out. We'll see what the judge has to say. I can't believe local law enforcement is allowing this to happen.

Last warning.
I'm taking the front and side collision avoidance system off line and getting out of there. My wife is already carrying her pistol in her car.

I'm not waiting to be pulled out. We'll see what the judge has to say. I can't believe local law enforcement is allowing this to happen.

Last warning. Originally Posted by gnadfly

i recommend an upgrade in vehicles ...

problem solved.
That's an upgrade in canons too.
Sadly law and order are going fast , the dim-wits in dem cities are outa-control "lock & Loan "
i recommend an upgrade in vehicles ...

problem solved. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

one problem. they're gasoline hogs. and the engine exhaust runs too fucking hot. lol.

swap out the gas turbines with hi power diesel engine. The leopard III does fine with it.
one problem. they're gasoline hogs. and the engine exhaust runs too fucking hot. lol.

swap out the gas turbines with hi power diesel engine. The leopard III does fine with it. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

buy AMERICAN dilbert, AMERICAN!!

BAHHAAAAAAA
buy AMERICAN dilbert, AMERICAN!!

AHHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

I wasn't saying get a german leopard III.

get a good USA made diesel engine in the M1.

Army has 5000 M1s in storage.

I've been reading that they're running into power requirement issues for equipment that the current and future M1 can't handle.

is a nuclear powered tank in the offing in the future????

its been mentioned in a number of SF military novels.
I wasn't saying get a german leopard III.

get a good USA made diesel engine in the M1.

Army has 5000 M1s in storage.

I've been reading that they're running into power requirement issues for equipment that the current and future M1 can't handle.

is a nuclear powered tank in the offing in the future????

its been mentioned in a number of SF military novels. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

that goes back to the 1950's, potential nuclear powered tanks. wasn't practical then. now? maybe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i8sEoqp6sg
Default Think Fast: You're Stopped On The Highway By Rioters And Hear Gunshots.

I drive a heavy car. Since the riots have stared I have increased the number of easy to reach hand guns from one to three. I also carry several extra 17 round clips, an old left over military riot grenade and several cans of new bear spray.

It is your life, how do you handle it?
When it comes to parallel parking the M1 is a real bitch.
When it comes to parallel parking the M1 is a real bitch. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

parallel parking is overrated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgXCxvwDa78

BAHHAAAA
...Last warning. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Price of a 9mm round is approaching $1 p/round.
Got a couple of boxes each of .22, .223s, and 9mm. One box of 5.56. One box of "artillary shells" from the past 4th and large but not police quality smoke bombs.

Hint: some of you may haved notice your neighbors have a flag on a tree or post for the last year that was never taken down.
Good Lord! What a bunch of triggered snowflakes!!!!

Bwahahahahahahaha!
Good Lord! What a bunch of triggered snowflakes!!!!

Bwahahahahahahaha! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

if yous say so funkster