This is your brain on MSNBC and CNN

I turn to the opinion/ letters to the editor page of the morning paper and I read this and just shook my head in disbelief.

POLICE STATE

As a Jewish American, I grew up under the specter of what happened in Nazi Germany and hopeful that it could never happen here. But now, IT IS HAPPENING HERE!

I almost expected to here that typical horror music to start playing in the background!

Now, any of us can be arrested walking down the street by armed men with no identification, thrown into an unmarked car without knowing what is going on, or beaten for walking in a public place.

And here is the closer. Can I have a drum roll please!

Are we at risk if we go to the store?

No Mr. Rubinstein, you are only at risk if you happen to be outside the Federal building in Portland at 1 a.m. with a gas mask on, a hammer in one hand and Molotov cocktail in the other.

Every single on of those Federal Officers are wearing patches that identify which branch of the federal government they work for and POLICE in big bold letters on bullet proof vests.

What the federal agents are not wearing are badges that identify agents’ names. While local police practice may require the use of such identifiers, it may come as an unpleasant surprise for people to learn that federal law does not as a rule require federal law enforcers to wear them.

While CNN and MSNBC are saying Trump is fear mongering, they are doing everything they can, along with the help of Democrats like Jerry Nadler saying the riots and violence you are seeing IF you are watching Fox news ( maybe that is why Nadler doesn't believe it ) is a MYTH! It's not happening. If it isn't happening Rep. Nadler, why are so many complaining about the so called violence against them? Which in fact, is federal officers doing their sworn duty to protect federal buildings.

This is why so many ignorant people don't understand what is happening in Portland and Seattle and other major Democrat run cities. The news they are watching, the politicians they are listening to, are flat out lying to them.
In the words of AG Barr, "since when is it OK to burn down a building"? To which far to many Democrats would reply "it's just a building". This from people who are called law makers and don't understand that arson is a crime no matter your motive.
I turn to the opinion/ letters to the editor page of the morning paper and I read this and just shook my head in disbelief.

POLICE STATE

As a Jewish American, I grew up under the specter of what happened in Nazi Germany and hopeful that it could never happen here. But now, IT IS HAPPENING HERE!

I almost expected to here that typical horror music to start playing in the background!

Now, any of us can be arrested walking down the street by armed men with no identification, thrown into an unmarked car without knowing what is going on, or beaten for walking in a public place.

And here is the closer. Can I have a drum roll please!

Are we at risk if we go to the store?

No Mr. Rubinstein, you are only at risk if you happen to be outside the Federal building in Portland at 1 a.m. with a gas mask on, a hammer in one hand and Molotov cocktail in the other.

Every single on of those Federal Officers are wearing patches that identify which branch of the federal government they work for and POLICE in big bold letters on bullet proof vests.

[/COLOR]
While CNN and MSNBC are saying Trump is fear mongering, they are doing everything they can, along with the help of Democrats like Jerry Nadler saying the riots and violence you are seeing IF you are watching Fox news ( maybe that is why Nadler doesn't believe it ) is a MYTH! It's not happening. If it isn't happening Rep. Nadler, why are so many complaining about the so called violence against them? Which in fact, is federal officers doing their sworn duty to protect federal buildings.

This is why so many ignorant people don't understand what is happening in Portland and Seattle and other major Democrat run cities. The news they are watching, the politicians they are listening to, are flat out lying to them.
In the words of AG Barr, "since when is it OK to burn down a building"? To which far to many Democrats would reply "it's just a building". This from people who are called law makers and don't understand that arson is a crime no matter your motive.
Originally Posted by HedonistForever

yet if mobs were burning down Nadler's house or pelosi or .... Barry Obama's house you'd see them all screaming for a tactical strike with gun ships to stop it.

oh wait ... gun ships ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k26hmRbDQFw

Brains not needed for Fox......

Brains not needed for Fox...... Originally Posted by matchingmole
Just think you don't even watch Fox News and you're brain dead. So what are you watching?
Just think you don't even watch Fox News and you're brain dead. So what are you watching? Originally Posted by Levianon17

blindmoletroll only watches CNN in braille

BAHHAAAAAA
blindmoletroll only watches CNN in braille

BAHHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That dude is so fucking stupid he would probably text 911 for an Emergency, lol.
Just think you don't even watch Fox News and you're brain dead. So what are you watching? Originally Posted by Levianon17

I watched Fox the other night....still low quality. Some idiot named Tucker was babbling about Oregon.
I watched Fox the other night....still low quality. Some idiot named Tucker was babbling about Oregon. Originally Posted by matchingmole

do you watch this idiot?

yeah .. we know you do. you want to lick her taint. butt her taint ain't available to yous
Don't watch cable news
Don't watch cable news Originally Posted by matchingmole

if yous say so
Originally Posted by matchingmole

all the best.
ECCIE Worldwide
I watched Fox the other night....still low quality. Some idiot named Tucker was babbling about Oregon. Originally Posted by matchingmole
You're too fucking stupid to understand Fox News. Just keep watching the Cartoon Network with Don Lemonhead that's more your speed.
You're too fucking stupid to understand Fox News. Just keep watching the Cartoon Network with Don Lemonhead that's more your speed. Originally Posted by Levianon17

btw its Don Le'mon. the lemon queer head is calling himself that.
... To which far to many Democrats would reply "it's just a building". ... Originally Posted by HedonistForever

Until it's their building. Then they care. Let's make them care.