Encounter: GLAMAZON ORIGINAL PENNY IN SPECIAL NIGHTS....AND HER ONLYFANS AND VIDEOCHAT, SHES NOW A LEGENDARY COUGAR OG PENNY

Date: last months of 2020
Name: ORIGINAL PENNY
User ID:: NA
Phone: after screening
Email Address: pennykdream@protonmail.com
URL / Website: https://onlyfans.com/ogpenny https:/...original_penny
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: My Place
Activities: Dinner, Hanging out at Bars, shower, massage, drinks, dancing, swiming at my pool and sauna, DFK, MISh......OK we did everything all the alphabet just to make it easier and short lol
Hair Length and Color: Long Darkish, very soft
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: just look at her pics, but for all the newbies she has a perfect frame of an asian model, Big DD man mades, nice round peachy butt, soft skin, beautiful face, charisma and smile that will cheer you up......and the tits will get you hard lol
Recommendation: OF COURSE FUCKING YESSSSSSS!!!!!!
Great review. I saw her for the first time last year when she visited Dallas. Please tell me she plans on visiting Dallas in the near future....

Great review. I saw her for the first time last year when she visited Dallas. Please tell me she plans on visiting Dallas in the near future....

Originally Posted by Jayhawk328
Damn right, it really feels like a boa is eating your dick
O Penny is the shit!
  • PhoK
  • 12-15-2020, 07:46 AM
After reading reviews like this, I feel like I need to step up my game!

I don’t know if i should compliment you on writing a great review, which you did, or for writing a great ad for her only fans site, which you did also.
Phok
  • PhoK
  • 12-15-2020, 01:20 PM
Phok Originally Posted by Last Ride
Thanks!
Ohhhhh that Snapper.
Only girl I never made it out of mish with. And I saw her multiple times.
Yea she’s like that
Is Original Penny planning on coming back to Dallas anytime soon? Seems like there are plenty of guys that would love to see her (myself included).
  • vadc
  • 12-15-2020, 04:06 PM
Every time I texted her when she will be return to Dallas, she tells me to come visit her in Vegas.
Messaged her and she says she has no plans right now to go to Dallas. Think this is just an ad for her OF account.
Hmmm....gentlemen I saw O Penny for years back in the day! He wrote an excellent review of her which she deserves. She was a "national monument" in DFW! C'mon, you didn't tell us everything, did you?" Lmao!
  • xjax
  • 12-16-2020, 08:57 AM
Wow
I'm going to join her OF