URL / Website: Instagram
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Dallas Outcall
Activities: Requested a special service, N/A
Hair Length and Color: Blonde just below shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very pretty blonde girl, while she was dressed pretty conservatively when I saw her initially, she seemed to have a very good body in line with her pics.
Recommendation: No
Sorry man but you got played. Thanks for the warning though.
Huh? Say again!
  • rdrcr
  • 12-18-2020, 04:56 AM
Just WOW! And I won't even front $50. Guess I'm a cheap bastard!
Bad decision making on your part, but i hope you are in some way made whole. This is not really even a review, just example of what not to do.

https://www.eros.com/texas/dallas/files/4808964.htm Originally Posted by Stroking_U

Woof!
That blows man. tough way to learn a lesson, NEVER FRONT MONEY! We need to remember that these women are not in this line of work b/c they made solid choices in life.
That blows man. tough way to learn a lesson, NEVER FRONT MONEY! We need to remember that these women are not in this line of work b/c they made solid choices in life. Originally Posted by StuntmanMike
Originally Posted by Golden Man
Better yet, comes here and ADMITS what he did. SMFH
You need to exit this game, whenever you determine your little head has more control than your big head.
https://www.eros.com/texas/dallas/files/4808964.htm

She isn't even attractive enough to be worth paying that much for her; much less getting scammed for her.

Oh well; as long as you learn from it, I once got upcharged $500 more than original rate; but at least I got to smash LOL.
TThis is a typical story of any man whose small head taken over his entire body. First rule of hobby, never pay a penny upfront, in fact, I tried to delay even when I meet in person.
Though I have sympathy with you, but there is no alternative or remedy for this, you're responsible for your own mistake.
But, thank for making others aware of the pitfall of this provider.
We all get scammed once in a while in this hobby, but this is way up there...