Encounter: Sunny day in Shadyside

• nihon
  • 09-20-2022, 05:37 PM
User ID: -
Date: 09/15/2022
Name: Fiona?
Phone: (412) 441-1185
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://massagejoints.com/location/s...ic-health-3347
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Shady Ave near old Giant Eagle
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: Massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black hair, medium length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite, skinny, definitely spinner type. Maybe about 5'3?
Recommendation: Yes
  • nihon
  • 09-20-2022, 07:18 PM
Apparently the mod didn't think this post was qualified for PA so I can't see what you posted unfortunately
I'm 66 and love getting two pops, all depends on the provider's efforts. One girl in the west end one time said she was in a rush and the deal was i get two pops. She came through and got two pops out of me in 25 minutes ,my personal best. But also went to Amps and told them i wanted two pops and they would give me one right away ,then massage for half hour then go for the second one. but sometimes they would have to pound away for like 15- 20 minutes . If they give that kind of effort and i don't pop .i still tip accordingly for the great effort.
Id say it might happen in a 90 min event, but not 60. Theyd be bitching that I gave them carpal tunnel or some shit if they did. After a while, it's just not worth the effort in most of the cases for a handy. Now I've done two from an actual event, but hell, that's getting a few years now that that was on the table. Women in their 50s' mostly are dried up prunes when it comes to banging for hours. And sadly they are the majority of what seems to be out there willing to spread their legs. I need to move.
When I was 19 I could do 3 in 90 minutes, no problem (other than her getting sore). Many decades later two pops in 60 minutes just isn't going to happen.
"I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm good once as I ever was."

These days, my ideal massage would be 30 minutes of teasing followed by 30 minutes of edging with a single pop, but have not found that at an AMP.