Leaving Eccie But Not The Hobby

To my regs you know how to reach me. All the best and I will not be back.
EDITED
No Reason
Can we just sticky the "Screw y'all, i'm out!" retirement threads so they're all in one place?

Been better for all if she left both. Can I get an AMEN?
whats the wager?
AGAIN!

eh ........ put me down for a 12 days.
Ok cool. Are you back yet? Whats your new name gonna be? We should start a thread with lists of future names you could use. You may run out of ideas soon.
wow Destiny - best laugh I have had all week! thanks
wow Destiny - best laugh I have had all week! thanks Originally Posted by ICTguy32
+1
I'm saying the 28th of Oct she'll be back, with a different flower name,
Maybe rose because it's thorny. No car names...
So who's taking the bets on the return date.
I like the idea about making a list of new names.
wow Destiny - best laugh I have had all week! thanks Originally Posted by ICTguy32
Glad I could make you laugh!
I'm saying the 28th of Oct she'll be back, with a different flower name,
Maybe rose because it's thorny. No car names...
So who's taking the bets on the return date.
I like the idea about making a list of new names. Originally Posted by Helicopter206
Something about a rose is good.. we should not leave out any words in the dictionary though because she will eventually run out of flower names... what comes after the flower and Persian names? Wait she was hunny bunny too.. should we list all the snack foods? I like honey buns. How about oatmeal cream pie? Thats my next pick. I think she will be back by next Sunday.
OMGoodness guys, maybe she just isnt cut out for this hobby. She actually is pretty intelligent so hopefully she can find a line of work more suitable for her. If not, im sure we'll see her again
OMGoodness guys, maybe she just isnt cut out for this hobby. She actually is pretty intelligent so hopefully she can find a line of work more suitable for her. If not, im sure we'll see her again Originally Posted by Gemma34
+1
Early on it seemed as if she just didn't get it but after awhile the propensity to pile on just seems cruel. Hopefully things will work out for her.
I agree I think people were a little hard on the beaver......but time will tell....I wouldnt mind getting my manscape on with her...now that malwoody starting doing nails!!
I just hope one of the previous title-holders will step their game up and re-claim the
"Self-Inflicted Drama Queen" Championship belt.