Possible Wichita visit...<3

Hey Wichita,
Thinking about visiting soon if there is enough interest. ((PM me!))
Also best areas to stay and play?
Any cool must see places/restaurants that I should know about?
xoxo
Roxy
A lot of the girls stay on the east side and on the west side now so its packed with providers and the super 8 has contract with wpd so definitely stay away from them. The downtown area or airport area is good. Pm for more detailed info girl! Enjoy your stay.
Hey Wichita,

Thinking about visiting soon if there is enough interest. ((PM me!))
Also best areas to stay and play?
Any cool must see places/restaurants that I should know about?
xoxo

Roxy
Originally Posted by roxyangel
ok....this post sound very familiar! lol
so Roxy, can you tell me what weekend you are going? I don't want to be there at the same time and be competing against you...thanks!
Thanks for the info Gemma!

Angel I i'll only be in town for one day this weekend I'm passing through on my way to Denver not sure of the exact day yet.
Have fun on your trip there. I have been there one time and loved it.
Who says providers can't get along and be civil? Well done angels.

You should get together and arm wrestle (or something more interesting) to figure out who can claim the title of The Angel of Wichita.
Thanks Destiny!!

LOL lakecat, I was thinking the something more interesting part! Her and I would have lot of fun doing naughty angel doubles!!
Damn Roxy, that's the best idea so far! And I believe the lovely and talented Angel KC recently added doubles to her menu. Sweet!

But can't you oil wrestle, leg wrestle, tongue wrestle for the title? Either way, you Wichita boys have some fun coming your way.
Haha that sounds like fun!! All of us ladies are unique in our own way I think we all deserve a special title !! Wichita i'll be there all weekend! PM this naughty Angel!! xoxo
Damn Roxy, take a right turn in Wichita there and come right on up to KC!
KCSmutmonky I'm thinking about stopping in KS on my way home from Denver in a couple weeks!!
Thanks Wichita! I'll be heading out in the morning....I'm feeling frisky tonight.....last min chance to get some playtime in. With verification I'm thinking last night in town specials?! PM ME! xoxoxo