Face blocking

I have started blocking my face on BP because I got a text from a old coworker, he text me for days and was happy to tell me he seen my AD on BP. I will continue to keep my face visible on here and p411.

So I have two questions,
Gents does it bother you if a lady blocks her face?

ladies do you block your face at your hometown? and if you don't what do you do when you encounter friends, family, coworkers?
After 2 folks being far too excited to let me know they knew me like 2 yrs ago (gov't name me) and at least for my piece of mind since then i've done like a medium blur (ex. my avatar/thumbnail pic) on all of my photos that my face is in. Not too light where it's pointless to have a blur not not too heavy (though i've been tempted to make it heavier).
Carly, good thread topic. Allow me to play critic for a second...

Why did you start blocking your face on BP, but not ECCIE or P411? Aren't those sites just as accessible (granted, with user ID access) as BP? I have no issues with ladies blocking/smudging faces, tattoos, other distinguishable features in pictures, but would seem to me it should be consistent no matter what website you are posting them on.
I cover my face in everything. Helps with safety and security while out and around town, it helps avoid family members or friends figuring out what I do, as well as you can be charged with "solicitation" by LE recognizing your face if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time.
I like how yours is lightly blocked, I'm going to try that on a few of mine.

After 2 folks being far too excited to let me know they knew me like 2 yrs ago (gov't name me) and at least for my piece of mind since then i've done like a medium blur (ex. my avatar/thumbnail pic) on all of my photos that my face is in. Not too light where it's pointless to have a blur not not too heavy (though i've been tempted to make it heavier). Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
You could be on to something Wizard, I made the decision for souley BP because anyone can get on and view. but I'm starting to second that thought and go with you,Destiny, and Mocka on this one. so thinking later I will update both showcases, taking new pictures today anyway.

Why did you start blocking your face on BP, but not ECCIE or P411? Aren't those sites just as accessible (granted, with user ID access) as BP? I have no issues with ladies blocking/smudging faces, tattoos, other distinguishable features in pictures, but would seem to me it should be consistent no matter what website you are posting them on. Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Oh and website..

Why did you start blocking your face on BP, but not ECCIE or P411? Aren't those sites just as accessible (granted, with user ID access) as BP? I have no issues with ladies blocking/smudging faces, tattoos, other distinguishable features in pictures, but would seem to me it should be consistent no matter what website you are posting them on. Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
You can always let your client see the actual picture without the blur after they have passed your screening, but just use the blurred ones for the actual advertising. I have posted pics of my eyes only before, just not my full face.
I remember when you did that thought it was very unique, also seen a lot of ladies do lip photos.

You can always let your client see the actual picture without the blur after they have passed your screening, but just use the blurred ones for the actual advertising. I have posted pics of my eyes only before, just not my full face. Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
As long as your face isn't covered when I show up for the appointment.
That's saying everything Covered...
LOL
Umm, ok blocking the face is ok.....but you also need to do the same with tats....which your post on BP are not blacked out Destiny.
As long as your face isn't covered when I show up for the appointment.
That's saying everything Covered...
LOL Originally Posted by Helicopter206
Lol.. that was a good one, no don't plan on that.
When providers started turning on providers and talk of LE arose too much on this site, I blurred my face, tattoos and any other identifying marks. It does no good to blur only your face if family members, exes, and friends know what your tattoos look like.
My tattoos show because people were complaining that they didn't know I had so many. Good thing my friends and family have never really seen my tattoos lol atleast not in years... mine are all very easy to cover with a shirt. Not to mention most of my family is in Kentucky and I still barely know anyone around here.
You can always let your client see the actual picture without the blur after they have passed your screening, but just use the blurred ones for the actual advertising. I have posted pics of my eyes only before, just not my full face. Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
I like your suggestion about showing your face once the screening process is complete. I can appreciate the need for privacy and security but personally I like to see what a lady looks like ahead of the appointment.