Preferred Arrangement

So recently I took a chance on a non member and had tremendous success. Our relationship is a hybrid of SB/SD and provider. Essentially more frequent and less time restricted visits. I'd like to find a backup for variety or she takes time off. My question for everyone is if you all like having one or two solid go to providers/clients/arrangements or whatever or is there still fun for you all in the hunt of hoping you find a gem? I've been at this since 2014 and I'll say that my headache level is a lot less and I can budget a lot better and am seldom disappointed (only times I'm really disappointed are when schedules don't mesh, but she goes above and beyond to make sure that doesnt happen very often). I get the stability and enjoyment of a gf without the headache and stress of maintenance. She gets the financial benefit of I like spending money on myself and since she goes on dates and hangs out she gets more than she would seeing me on a per date basis and I get more time and intimacy than I would on a per date basis. It's nice to have someone to call up for a mid week quickie and not have to worry about having cash all the time and it works for her the same way because she can call me ask for something and we haven't seen each other in a few days. What are yalls thoughts, successes, failures, etc in this area?
I've had the WORST luck IRL and the SB/SD situation. Tried it for a while, but was a complete disaster, so many NCNS, flakes, and others who wanted ridiculous amount of $$$ / month for the arrangement. Terrible, terrible experience.

I've had better luck on P411 and here, while I do meet with new ladies that are attractive to me, I have found a very small group of precious ladies that are supremely attractive, responsive, and I think (Hopefully they do too) we have a wonderful time. This small group are my ATF's, I've thought about approaching the idea of a more consistent arrangement, will see.

The Challenge for me is - each of my small circle of ATF's is special in their own way, so I meet with each of these ladies as much as I can, rather than only 1 lady, as some guys do. I've been very lucky, in that almost EVERY encounter has been very good. I don't think I've ever had a bad experience, honestly.

In short - I'm grateful for these sites, and ALL the supremely wonderful ladies who I've seen. All are special in their way, just wish I had more time (and $$$), LOL.
I think that type of arrangement would be ideal. Definitely with some agreeance and communication upfront of course
I’ve beem actually seeking such relationship
I have an arrangement like that, we have a blast together. Its more time and less $$ but we get along so well that it doesnt matter lol
I have a SD/SB arrangement with a current stripper (no, I will not say which club she dances at) and it is really a UTR relationship. Obviously, I do not see her exclusively, but every time I text her to get together, she responds within a few minutes.v