Texas Football

Great game, tough loss for Texas tonight. I still believe with Herman Texas is going to be better and better. Back in the Top 10 and playing for championships soon. Ehlinger, Duvernay great competitors!
That was a little depressing. Texas needs to work on catching and holding on to the ball.
Great game, tough loss for Texas tonight. I still believe with Herman Texas is going to be better and better. Back in the Top 10 and playing for championships soon. Ehlinger, Duvernay great competitors! Originally Posted by chuckles
Game turned after Ingram dropped the TD pass.

You guys are not ready for the playoff. You are not going to beat OU after tiring out in the 2nd half.

Then there's Bama and Clemson.
Looks like Texas is coming back.
They're not back yet.
It makes it harder to win with practically your whole backfield is out with injuries.
Seems we are back and on a good trajectory. Only lost by a touchdown, meaning the kids aren't quitters and Herman seems to have a solid head on his shoulders about keeping them motivated.

That said, I sure wish we hard a solid running back or two. I'm glad Elinger can punch it up the gut, but would luv, luv, luv to see another Ricky Williams or such to help Sam mix it up with the play calls. Come on recruiters, show us some luv...
Seems we are back and on a good trajectory. Only lost by a touchdown, meaning the kids aren't quitters and Herman seems to have a solid head on his shoulders about keeping them motivated.

That said, I sure wish we hard a solid running back or two. I'm glad Elinger can punch it up the gut, but would luv, luv, luv to see another Ricky Williams or such to help Sam mix it up with the play calls. Come on recruiters, show us some luv... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
You have that with Ingram. He played against my classmate's younger brother in the state title game a couple years back.
You have that with Ingram. He played against my classmate's younger brother in the state title game a couple years back. Originally Posted by Agent220

Here's hoping, but I totally lost the warm fuzzy when he started the game wearing a knee brace. He sure seemed difficult, well... not easy, to tackle. But in the last game, seemed ineffective. Hope gets to 100% by next game.
The Horns offense is CFP ready, their D is not. The D has to be at least close to AL or Clemson is they want to be a factor in the playoffs.
Exciting win over OSU Saturday night. Too many mistakes. My heart sank when that guy dropped sliding punt catch attempt when game would have been over if he had just let it bounce.
Offense looks great, hope they get defensive backfield and special teams fixed in time for OU
Exciting win over OSU Saturday night. Too many mistakes. Originally Posted by chuckles

And, Ingrahm looked great. That dude is not an easy tackle.
Spanked again.
Spanked again. Originally Posted by pyramider
I believed I called that Red River game on September 8th.

After seeing Kansas put up a valiant effort, I believe my school may finish 10th this year.