Returning Houston Hobbyist

Hi all.

I was an active hobbyist up until about 2017'ish when I took a break. It seems a LOT has changed since then, especially post-covid, and doesn't exactly seem for the better lol? Any advice on some of the changing landscape is much appreciated!! Even this site seems kind of gutted? Is P411 still good to have? I need to see if I can recover that account, cuz otherwise I'm not sure how I'm gonna get started without references =/ Hence, all I've done is dabble in some AMP and SC the past few weeks.

Also, question for the mods. I wasn't sure if there was any particular way to inquire, but was wondering if it's possible to somehow gain access to my old account. I no longer have access to that previous email address.
Htown is a great place for P411.

You are correct the hobby has changed since 2017. With providers receiving stimulus checks, the emergence of only fans, has ment providers have their $$ situation covered. This has led to fewer providers and increased prices.

Recently I have seen old names pop up and more providers advertising on other sites. I've also been receiving texts messages from providers who have offering discounts, but rates continue to be elevated over 2020 prices.
Also, question for the mods. I wasn't sure if there was any particular way to inquire, but was wondering if it's possible to somehow gain access to my old account. I no longer have access to that previous email address. Originally Posted by CaptainSharingan
Please contact Web Support by email and provide as many details as possible.

Web Support can be reached at the following email address:
  • websupport@eccie.net
It's changed alright. Welcome back. There are newbie friendly ladies out there... have fun!