State: Texas
Address: Downtown 6th street
Activities: Full body massage, BBBJ, CIM
Hair Length and Color: black mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Slim waist, D cup, decent ass
Recommendation: Yes
Just to set proper expectations. She is no CIM. So before all you promoters start in with the YMMV thing and everything else you guys do just remember this is a review from another brand new handle who claims he’s from Salt Lake City and oddly follows on the heels of another review of said provider where I gave her a NO.
I would ask mods to give Spearmint their our forum before they completely close all the competition down, the service levels and outrageous tips are just unfair to the others
  • Manma
  • 05-09-2024, 11:05 AM
I would ask mods to give Spearmint their our forum before they completely close all the competition down, the service levels and outrageous tips are just unfair to the others Originally Posted by Worthless man

Yes i too agree with the fact that the subpar service and outrageous tips from Spearmint and most the reviews and positive comments are from provider or promoters.
Just to set proper expectations. She is no CIM. So before all you promoters start in with the YMMV thing and everything else you guys do just remember this is a review from another brand new handle who claims he’s from Salt Lake City and oddly follows on the heels of another review of said provider where I gave her a NO. Originally Posted by BigBamboo

Can confirm size of tattoo, it’s by no means large Originally Posted by dbdavidtb
Why would she cover it with a hand towel? Not a wash cloth or large towel but a hand towel. That’s sizable to me. I only saw a portion of it. But why hide it? Makes no sense.
Why would she cover it with a hand towel? Not a wash cloth or large towel but a hand towel. That’s sizable to me. I only saw a portion of it. But why hide it? Makes no sense. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Oh ok, so you assumed it was large, didn’t see it but assumed. Got it
Oh ok, so you assumed it was large, didn’t see it but assumed. Got it Originally Posted by AAAMPfinder
And you’re being a jerk about this tattoo on Peach for what reason? Neither you nor any other promoter and WK types here have answered my question as to why she would hold a hand towel on her stomach to cover a tattoo. Not a single person on this thread INCLUDING YOU - smart ass!

How did you confirm the size of her tattoo on her stomach? Did you really see her or just making shit up?

Seems 90% of your posts and threads focus on propping up or defending Spearmint. Why is that? What’s your agenda?

I guess I can’t weigh in with truthful and insightful information without concern of being bashed by you and your Spearmint clan. You people ever hear of the RICO Act?
Gentlemen time to stop and move on
Originally Posted by LoneStar41

You either need to up your game or look elsewhere besides Spearmint. I’ve found a few different places in ATX by ignoring the promoter hyped reviews and just scouting things out on my own patiently and selectively. Just need to be diligent.

And why are you posting information from private tags in public view?