Mind blown!

• Dlh
  • 08-05-2017, 09:17 PM
I don't buy it. It takes a while for a professional lab to tell if you have an STD, so unless you're hanging around afterwards (and don't flush the cover), I can't imagine it working. Plus, if you're using a cover, that should protect you anyway. And, many times it takes 5-7 days for symptoms to appear once you have an STD.
Are you going to put the condom in her beforehand as a test? Or is she going to make you wear it for a week prior to insertion? LOL

Nice concept, but there are too many 'holes' in it.
  • Dlh
  • 08-06-2017, 08:18 AM
Holes and condoms= not good
I don't buy it. It takes a while for a professional lab to tell if you have an STD, so unless you're hanging around afterwards (and don't flush the cover), I can't imagine it working. Plus, if you're using a cover, that should protect you anyway. And, many times it takes 5-7 days for symptoms to appear once you have an STD.
Are you going to put the condom in her beforehand as a test? Or is she going to make you wear it for a week prior to insertion? LOL

Nice concept, but there are too many 'holes' in it. Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
I read about this well over a year ago, its been in development and from what ive read it is true
although"labs" can take several days for results, many stds can be tested at home with quick results
A mind is a terrible thing to blow.
true, but is a blow a terrible thing to mind?
lol. sounds cool. they can hiv test at dr in the mouth. takes 10 min.
Plus, if you're using a cover, that should protect you anyway. Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
Depending on execution of the entire encounter, it could be as good as 98% safe.

Some STIs do not need penetration to get transmitted, and can do it from intimate skin contact.