Global What-EVER

We had two inches of snow on our lawn this morning down here in the Houston area.

Al Gore can kiss my shivering @$$!
We had two inches of snow on our lawn this morning down here in the Houston area.

Al Gore can kiss my shivering @$$! Originally Posted by ICU 812
I bet CA would LOVE those 2 inches of snow right about now!!
We didn't want any here in Mo. so we sent it down there. You guys are fun to watch drive n it.
We didn't want any here in Mo. so we sent it down there. You guys are fun to watch drive n it. Originally Posted by bamscram
There wasn't any on the road.
I bet CA would LOVE those 2 inches of snow right about now!! Originally Posted by garhkal
actually they do.. in the wrong place... in the Sierra Mountains.
I haven't seen snow in Houston in years. My truck was covered this morning.

The reason is obvious. Global Warming.
global cooling is on its way!!!!
actually they do.. in the wrong place... in the Sierra Mountains. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
This is why i keep saying, we need a pipeline system over the nation, so we can take excess waters from all the areas that flood, AND PIPE IT to those states that are consistently drought ridden..

Al Gore can kiss my shivering @$$! Originally Posted by ICU 812
Parts of Louisiana too. The temperature averaged 35 deg all day. Most of my family lives near Chicago no snow over there just a few degrees colder, what a day.

Jim
This is why i keep saying, we need a pipeline system over the nation, so we can take excess waters from all the areas that flood, AND PIPE IT to those states that are consistently drought ridden.. Originally Posted by garhkal
they can sell all that flood waters to them.

it will require significant structures to build them. besides pipelines, you need a place to store them. that means storage tanks.

but that requires some major forward thinking on the part of the people who live in flood prone areas.
Would you rather pay out say 1.5 billion NOW to get it all set up, or wait and pay 800 mil, next flood, 1.1 bil the next one after that, 500 mil the one after that, and so on...
Would you rather pay out say 1.5 billion NOW to get it all set up, or wait and pay 800 mil, next flood, 1.1 bil the next one after that, 500 mil the one after that, and so on... Originally Posted by garhkal
like I said.... it takes some people with some forward looking thinking (visionary) to set something up with what you're saying.

they are obviously not doing it. so someone needs to go out there & be proactive with this idea.

the same thing also applies to the Mississippi River, plenty of water there!
dipshattery is strong. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Actually, BUTTPLUG, you’re a creepy Dick collector! I recommend ANOTHER REALM!

you're a racist hypocrite.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You just can’t help yourself can you?
Don’t be such a pussy.

This is BUTTPLUG’s new franchise. He thought it was funny. I think he’s fucking creepy.

What do you think?