URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: NW Military and West
Activities: FBSM L1
Hair Length and Color: Black in ponytail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Super skinny, A’s on top and someone stole her ass. Probably 5’5” and 95lbs.
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds like Lili has done some training on her "other girl." Thinking this might be a new one; she had one for awhile who didn't get good reviews.
Sounds like Lili has done some training on her "other girl." Thinking this might be a new one; she had one for awhile who didn't get good reviews. Originally Posted by Typhoon663
Anna has been there for months.......
Originally Posted by Tazion
I like doing it. I like to make them work for it… we all know it ends in the same place and in the same way… I like to mix it up and start different ways! Sometimes at regular places I’ll start with the towel off just to see what they will do! It adds some excitement to an otherwise scripted ordeal. Someday, I’m going to just stand there butt naked right by the door, so when they come back in all they see is cock and balls!
I will ask them to stay and help me get undressed, always fun.

And the look you get at the legit places......
Who is recommended more, Anna or Lily? I'm in the area tomorrow.
Who is recommended more, Anna or Lily? I'm in the area tomorrow. Originally Posted by jtylerjtyler
Anna was good… haven’t had Lily, but based on what I’ve read, her tease might be better. I’ve heard it compared to Tiffany at TO and I really, really like her. I might go with Lily just because of that.
I think Lily owns the place; she usually trains the other girls, or so she says. She's always my first choice there.
Lily is the best tease in town IMO.
Lily is the best tease in town IMO. Originally Posted by iluv2kneel
Sounds like Lily is the way to go! Thanks bros.
Lily has a good massage and good ass play. Lisa at Massage Haus is better in the ass play with a limited menu. Crystal at Tropical is really really good but here again she has a limited menu.

Out of the three, Lily has the biggest menu. She won't suck your cock but you can eat her and FS is available sometimes usually when she's working as Lisa.
[QUOTE=Amatuer GYN;1062457659
Out of the three, Lily has the biggest menu. She won't suck your cock but you can eat her and FS is available sometimes usually when she's working as Lisa.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes I think I keep going back to Lily just to see if I can get her to do something besides L1. She hasn't yet. Maybe if I call and ask for "Lisa"?
Lily has a good massage and good ass play. Lisa at Massage Haus is better in the ass play with a limited menu. Crystal at Tropical is really really good but here again she has a limited menu.

Out of the three, Lily has the biggest menu. She won't suck your cock but you can eat her and FS is available sometimes usually when she's working as Lisa. Originally Posted by Amatuer GYN
I have know her since her days at Harmony and I seriously doubt your claims about Lily. You have not reviewed her in the past. Was this menu something you know from experience or just by rumor?
It's something I did. It is something many others have done too. It's the truth and you know it and she knows it. There use to be a bunch of reviews on her when she was working at Jade and then Fab. As for Harmony, I don't know anything about that but there has been many Harmony's in San Antonio.

Is she a high volume girl like the girls at 8 Spa, no. I will give you this spencer, I haven't seen her in awhile. I will leave you with this thought though. A young handsome man will get way more pussy then a fat dirty assed old guy. If I were in her shoes, I would do the same as would you.