Short Haired Providers

I seem to be in the minority of men attracted to women who wear their hair short. Anyone else like a good pixie cut?

Who are your favorite short haired providers?
I used to have short hair. I had very long hair and decided to cut it to see how i liked it and I felt like a boy until i had it grown out more. I hope you find a hottie with a pixie cut. Good luck.
I used to have short hair. I had very long hair and decided to cut it to see how i liked it and I felt like a boy until i had it grown out more. I hope you find a hottie with a pixie cut. Good luck. Originally Posted by Victoria Columbari
Thanks, me too! To me, long hair just gets in the way. I can't stand when a woman is going down and has to adjust her hair fifteen times because it keeps getting in her mouth. Hair isn't a secondary sex characteristic anyway. It's the fleshy bits that count.
I like it on certain women.
Exposed their neck
And I'm dumber than dirt... there's an option for short hair right on the provider search page. D'oh!
L7891: how many folks have done the math on your avatar?
Sorry but a woman with long flowing hair down over a pretty back is as hot as it gets for me.
I have short hair and luv it!

Easier to get down & dirty without hair flying everywhere!!! lol
I prefer clean shaven or just a landing strip....
Some ladies look good with short hair.Some ladies don't look good with short hair.Have a good weekend.Enjoy paid sessions
The "Doo? Short or long is Ok as long as they are bald below.
Sorry but a woman with long flowing hair down over a pretty back is as hot as it gets for me. Originally Posted by burkalini

Good to know, the rest of us old bald headed guys will feel much safe after we play a game of racquetball with you at the gym. The assumption is you have poor eyesight.
I prefer clean shaven or just a landing strip.... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
The "Doo? Short or long is Ok as long as they are bald below. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Strangely enough, though I like short hair on top, I also prefer a bit o'bush.
I like short on top and no hair on the bottom
I like short on top and no hair on the bottom Originally Posted by IXinerVI
Know any great short haired providers?